10k Special!!!!!

{Art was found in a YouTube video animated by, Anidoodles! I definitely recommend checking out there Heathers animations! There awesome! Also, the reader is female but if you'd like me to rewrite this and make it different, just tell me! Also, really f*cked up. Enjoy}

Y/N ran down the school hallway, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her heart has been torn apart this week.

Her crushes since the beginning of high school tried getting with Veronica, JD was with Veronica.

Veronica was ruining every chance of her finding love.

Y/N stopped and panted. She wanted to keep running from her problems, but her lungs wouldn't allow her. Y/N looked up at the hallway.

If she can't keep running from her problems, why not get rid of them?

Y/N smiled, standing up straight. She ran back down the hallway, heading out of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N found a gun in JD's locker that he left open. She smiled and loaded the gun, walking into the grave yard. She saw JD hiding behind a bush. She then looked up to see Veronica standing in front of an almost naked Kurt and Ram.

"1" Veronica smirked. Y/N pointed her gun. "2" Veronica kept going, Kurt and Ram giggling as she did.

JD stood up, a gun shot echoing in his ears. His eyes widened, tears threatening to leave his eyes.

JD turned around to see Y/N. "YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!!!" JD yelled at Y/N, who was holding a gun.

JD dropped his gun and ran over to Veronica. There was a gun shot in her chest. Her breathing was harsh and rash. Kurt and Ram stared terrified.

Y/N giggled. "Oh my sweets, if I can't have you, no one can!" Y/N smiled crazily at the boys. "So I killed my competition!" Y/N held her hands behind her back.

The life in Veronica's body soon left. JD let the tears go, wanting to kill Y/N.

"But there's other girls in the world......." Ram perked up, scared to say anything. "I know!" Y/N smiled crazily again, holding out her gun. She then shot Kurt and Ram.

JD picked up Veronica's body, bridal style. He started to head out of the graveyard. "Oh darling~! They weren't the only ones" Y/N's expression went black. JD ignored her, just wanting to leave.

Y/N smiled and pulled out her gun. She shot JD in the back, making him collapse to the ground, Veronica's dead body under him.

"Time to take my prizes home~!" Y/N smiled, noticing JD's truck.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N lied down in her bed, Kurt's, Ram's and JD's body sitting in chairs beside her bed. "Goodnight loves~" Y/N kissed all of there cheeks.

She picked up a knife from her side table and threw it at Veronica's dead body. "Hope your having fun in hell! Night guys!" Y/N turned off the light and snuggled into her blankets.

{Yep! This was supposed to be really f*cked up! More chapters coming soon!}