Heather Chandler X Female!Reader: One Of A Kind

{Flash Back}

I sat beside Heather Chandler in kindergarten. She was one of my best friends ever. And even though I was only in kindergarten, I had a slight crush on Heather. She was so pretty and, had the prettiest outfits. She had cool crayon colours and sparkly stickers.

"Heather?" I looked over at her picture she was drawing. "Yeah?" Heather looked up at me. "Can I borrow your pretty princess pink crayon?" I asked, drawing a princess. "Sure!" Heather gave me her crayon.

Our hands touched for a brief second. My face heated up. I stared at her for a little bit as she continued drawing. I then shook my head and continued my picture.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I put the picture I drew yesterday on Heathers desk.

I drew a picture of her as a princess. I then wrote on it; I like you a lot!

I sat down in my desk and waited. Heather soon came in and noticed the note. She picked it up and opened it up. Her eyes widened and looked over at me. I looked away from her.

She put the paper down and left the classroom. I felt like my heart shattered. I put my head on my desk and cried.

{End Of Flash Back}

I walked down the hallway, hiding from the crowds. Kurt and Ram winked at me, I didn't care at all. I'm still not into guys.

I looked around at all the girls in the hallway, admiring there beauty. Wishing I could be lucky enough to be one or, be with one.

I soon looked up to see Heather Duck. One girl I thought was beautiful but was a huge b*tch. "Are you making goo goo eyes at girls? Gross" Duck said in disgust.

"Leave her alone" Heather Chandelier came up behind her. My face heated up and I looked away from her. The two Heathers walked off.

I sighed and continued down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stared outside the classroom window as the teacher assigned partners for everyone. I didn't really came that much who I was with. As long as we got the work done.

"Y/N and Heather Chandelier, are partners" The teacher said. Okay, now I care. I looked up surprised, my face heating up. Why did she have to be my partner?

Everyone started parting into there groups, I didn't move. "Are we going to start or not?" I shook my head, looking up to see Heather Chandelier. I nodded my head slowly, looking back down at my desk.

Heather sighed. "Look, I know what happened when we were younger was awkward but, can we just get this project over with?" Heather asked, pulling a chair up. I sighed. "Okay" I answered, trying to forget what happened.

We then started planning out our project.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We should work more on the project. I'm going over to your house, okay?" Heather asked, standing up. "Okay" I answered. That's all I've really been saying this whole time.

We both left the classroom, heading to my house. It was a long and awkward walk.

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door for her, my parents weren't home yet. We put our bags down and took off our shoes. We then walked into the kitchen and sat at the counter.

"Can you start writing this?" Heather asked, handing me a pen and paper. "Yeah" I answered, picking up the pen.

She started drawing while I kept writing. This was boring and awkward. I shouldn't have ever confessed to her. Otherwise, we'd still be friends. Now, we're just awkward strangers.

Heather let out a loud groan. I looked at her surprised. "Okay, I need to be serious with you right now" Heather said, facing me. I didn't say anything. "I don't know if there's something wrong with me but, I've had these feelings for you ever since kindergarten" Heather told me, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

My face was probably tomato red. "When you gave me that note, I was so surprised and happy that I just left. But when I came back the next day and you couldn't even look at me, I thought you made a mistake. But now, I'm not holding back these feelings. I-I think I love you Y/N" Heather told me.

I couldn't even say anything. Heather seemed impatient. She pulled me close and kissed me tenderly. I was surprised at first but kissed her back.

We kissed for a long time before she separated the kiss. "I-I love you too" I told her, a smile on her lips.

"Oh my God......" we whipped our heads to see my parents starring at us. They both looked surprised. We stepped away from each other, embarrassed. "My daughters gay......." My dad said, a bit shocked and annoyed. "Good job honey! You finally got her!" My mom cheered. "Wait- you knew about this?" My dad asked my mom. They then got into a playful argument.

I looked at Heather. We then laughed. This, was going to be beautiful.