Male!Heather Chandler X Bullied!Reader: Nerd

{I'm back and OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR 15K!!!!!}

Y/N and Heath walked down the school hallway. Y/N giggled as she linked arms with Heath.

Heath and Y/N were dating. The most popular guy in school, and the biggest nerd in school. Heath hung out with his little click while, Y/N liked hanging out with Martin. Especially since Victor became a Heath.

The bell rang and the hallways flooded with students. People looked weirdly at Y/N, others gushing over Heath. Heath didn't like the way people looked at Y/N. He didn't like people being mean to her. Heath pulled Y/N closer to him, Y/N's face heating up.

"Heath?" Y/N squeaked, surprised. Heath smiled down at her. "That was cute~" Heath whispered to her. Y/N looked away from him, feeling flustered. They then both walked to class.

~~~~~~~

Y/N sat on her bed, Heath laying down on her lap. They watched a Star Wars movie, as Y/N wanted to. As the credits came, Heath looked up at Y/N. "Can we talk about what happened today with Rebeca and Katey?" Heath asked Y/N.

~Flash Back~

"Hey loser!" Katey, the head cheerleader called out to Y/N. Y/N ignored her and walked into the change rooms. Katey and Rebeca followed her in. "You think you can run from us?" Rebeca asked her. "Leave me alone" Y/N whispered to them, wishing it came out louder. They both laughed at her.

"You think your getting off that easily for stealing our man?" Katey asked her, obviously talking about Heath. Y/N frowned and tried walking away. "Hey, you don't walk away from us, nerd" Rebeca harshly pulled onto Y/N's arm, pulling her back to them.

"Why does he even like you? Your so ugly" Katey commented, looking closely at Y/N. Y/N was hurt. "Oh I know, we can fix you" Katey smirked. Rebeca put her arms behind her back and Katey pulled out her makeup. Y/N wanted to cry for help but didn't want them to hurt her.

~~~~~~~

It was the end of the school day and Heath was looking for Y/N. He couldn't find her anywhere. Heath eventually snuck into the girls washrooms and change rooms. He found her sitting in one of the showers, crying. "Y/N" Heath bent down to her. Y/N looked up, makeup covering her face. She almost looked like the Joker but with more splotches of colour everywhere. "What happened?" Heath asked, looking at her worried. "I don't want to talk about it......" Y/N shook her head and held onto her knees. Heath picked her up, bridal style. Y/N hide her face as he took her home.

~End Of Flash Back~

"They really did that to you?" Heath asked, concerned. You nodded your head slowly. "You know, you were still just as beautiful even with all that makeup on you" Heath smiled, hoping to make her feel better. "Thanks Heath" Y/N smiled softly. They both stared at each other for awhile.

"Well, let's just do this" Heath sat on his knees, taking off his shirt. "Wait- what!?" Y/N asked surprised, her face heating up. Heath chuckled. "Your cute~" Heath winked at her. Y/N then laughed at him.

~~~~~~~~
{NO LEMON!!!! I am not writing a lemon. I am not comfortable enough. It's already a stretch with a lime. Anywho, I'm sorta back!}