Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye

ابدأ من البداية

"What do we do now?!"

Shin shouted and then Takeo smirked at us as he chuckled evilly. Suddenly, Takeo's left arm was sliced off causing the large ball of lighting to disappear.

"GAHH!!!"

Takeo shouted in pain and he clutched his left shoulder where his arm fell off. We were confused at first until we saw Katsumi appear from behind him and we noticed that she had cut off her arm as well. Katsumi glared at Takeo as she walked over to us.

"You tortured me, you used me and my abilities against my old friends and family and for what? just so that you can become the most powerful vampire/demon that ever lived?! what a joke!"

Takeo looked at Katsumi shocked and when he tried to make a move Katsumi stabbed her right thigh causing Takeo to scream in pain.

"I am sick and tired of you controlling me like I'm your toy, but not anymore!"

Katsumi's left arm and sleeve were put back together instantly. Katsumi then pointed the dagger at her chest and we all knew what was going to happen. Katsumi smirked at Takeo and he shouted.

"No! don't!!"

Takeo weakly got up and he tried to stop her but Katusmi said to him.

"It's over Takeo, go to hell and take Abaddon with you!"

Katsumi shouted before she stabbed herself in the chest where Takeo's heart was. Takeo came to a halt and he was frozen on the spot for a moment before he coughed out some of his blood. Takeo looked down and he watched as how blood came out of his chest where his heart was supposed to be.

"No...this can't be happening..."

Katsumi staggered a little and she smirked at Takeo.

"It's happening all right Takeo...from the moment you placed your heart inside of this body, it's game over..."

Takeo trembled and then screams in pain as his body rots away and then a bright light appeared and we all covered our eyes. Once the light disappeared we looked at where Takeo was but he was no more, the only thing that was left of him was his vampire dust and Takeo's soldiers crumbled to dust as well. I stood up from the ground and then Remi and Jumbo came over as well.

"It's finally over..."

"It sure is."

I said to Jumbo. I then realised something and I looked at Katsumi and I noticed that her body was slowly cracking and crumbling. Katsumi smiled at us and she then spoke up.

"Takeo is finally gone from this world...his magic...it's slowly disappearing...without his magic I won't last much longer in this body.."

Katsumi said as she starts to weaken a little. The Mukami and the Sakamaki brothers were shocked and sad at the same time when Katsumi said this. Katsumi smiled at them and she said to them.

"Don't look at me with those sad faces...I know much you want me to stay but...I can't stay in this world...I'm already dead and the dead stay dead."

Kanato had tears in the corner of his eyes and he shouted at Katsumi.

"But it's not fair! Katsumi you were our sister! we want you to stay! please, there's got to be something that we can do!"

"No Kanato...don't you see..? when a human dies that's it...we can't come back...it's just how life works for us humans."

Ruki gritted his teeth and he said to her.

"But, we've only just seen each other again! you can't go now!"