Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye

Começar do início

"You two can't beat me, I'm stronger and powerful than you two lowlives."

Louisa and I looked at each other and we both nodded our heads. We stood back up and then we placed our hands together and we merged the last of our flame attacks into one. My blue flames and Louisa's flames spun around so that they were like a spiral. Takeo looked at us surprised and he then smirked at me.

"Do you really think you can hit me with that."

I frowned at Takeo and I said to him.

"Let's him with everything we've got Louisa!"

"Right!"

The fireball that we created got larger and larger and we both shouted our attacks.

"Blue flame attack!!"

"Explosión de fuego! (Fireblast!)"

We then threw the large fireball at Takeo and then it exploded once it struck him. After the fireball struck him down, Louisa and I were panting in exhaustion and then our demon forms wore off and we were back to our human forms. Louisa and I fell onto our knees and I then spoke up.

"*Pant, pant* that's it...I had enough...I can't go on anymore.."

"*Pant, Pant* Me either...I've reached my limit too...still..."

Louisa looked at the spot where Takeo stood and she spoke up.

"I think....we managed to.. slow him down for a while..."

Louisa and I stood up weakly before I spoke up.

"I hope so...let's find Katsumi....before he-"

My sentence was cut off when there was a strong gust of wind. Louisa and I used our arms to shield our faces. We both looked at what was going on and then Takeo emerged from the smoke.

"Oh come on...."

I said as we watched Takeo grinning at us and he wasn't even burnt.

"You've gotta be kidding me?! how the hell is he still standing after we struck him down with that fireball attack?!"

Takeo laughed evilly and he said to us.

"I TOLD YOU!! YOU CAN'T HURT ME!!"

Takeo used his wind attack on us and we were sent flying towards the brothers.

"Kyaa!!"

"AHHH!!!"

Louisa and I shouted and we then crashed landed against a broken wall and we landed on the ground. The brothers were shocked at this and we heard Subaru shout.

"Oh no! Kano!"

"Lousia!"

Yuma shouted and then they both came over to us. Subaru put my arm around his shoulder and he asked me.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, but, Louisa and I couldn't stop him, he's too powerful and we're already at our limit."

Yuma helps Louisa sit up and she spoke up.

"She's right...we can't use powers now."

"You've got to be joking."

Yuma said as we looked at Takeo and he was ready to kill us.

"I told you it's all over, I gave the chance to walk away with your lives but oh no, you had to play the hero and now look where it's got you, so long, NICE KNOWING YOU!!"

Takeo spread out his arms and then he starts to create a large black lighting bolt. Louisa's eyes widen and she spoke up.

"This is bad, if Takeo keeps building up that much power there's a chance that we and the demon world won't survive."