"Not if your hymen is getting ripped to shreds," I retorted.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"My hymen is not 'getting ripped to shreds.'"

I laughed at her, "Haven't you had the sex talk?"

"Yes."

"So you know that I would rip your hymen to shreds and you most likely wouldn't have an orgasm?" I honestly didn't understand why girls were always in such a rush to lose their virginity.

"You would?"

I thought about it, when I didn't think about how wrong my actions were, I could see myself doing it.

When I only thought about her I could do anything, because I wasn't hurting her, well not anything she couldn't take. I wasn't trying to inflict pain on her. I just want her, all to myself, to love her, care for her, make love to her, everything.

When I thought about my future, I pictured Angie in it. She would be a psychiatrist, helping others who have gone through what she went through. But I also pictured her driving to a home in the suburbs, and I would be at home waiting for her with our two kids. I tried to push the image to the back of my mind, but I was still dreaming about it every once in a while.

"Your food is getting cold, baby." Angie was walking past me towards the fridge.

I felt myself getting hard and tried to focus on something else.

"Tell me about your friend Angie."

Her head snapped in my direction and she looked a little scared, but she quickly put on a smile.

"Oh Sianna? She's my best friend, I can tell her anything."

"Anything? Like stuff you can't tell me?"

"Well I could tell you, but I doubt you'd care."

"I care about whatever you care about." I loved to hear Angie talking about things other than her father, it made me feel like she could be happy in the end.

"Okay let's just get to know things about each other," Angie picked up my plate and put it in the sink before sitting on the breakfast counter.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Brown, what about you?" I assumed it would be pink, since she wore it all the time.

"Pink," she smiled at me.

I pulled Angie in front of me and stared up at her as I thought of a question. She rested her feet on the back of the chair I was sitting in.

"When did you have your first kiss?"

"When I was twelve, and you?"

"Seven."

"Wow, okay Mr. Player, when's your birthday?"

"October 24th. You're May 4th, right?"

"Don't make this game boring, it's not fair that you know my basic information."

"I forgot your height," I rested my hands on her thighs.

"5'7", you're definitely over 6 feet."

"6'2", are you good at guessing people's height?"

"Kinda, I would've guessed 6'3" for you."

I stared at her legs and felt myself getting hard again, I was annoyed that she could do this to me without trying. "Can you put some clothes on?"