Your Saver

(A/N) I started writing right after the second one published! :P

ENJOY!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS :3

"Huh, You Don't look like Henry." He said."Oh well, Looks Like You'll do." He went to an office and closed the door. The speakers started shaking, and the same voice chanted rituals. A big gate opened going up, and the voice on the speakers begged for his life. You were scared, hearing the voice now scream the ropes loosen and you get up and run. You turn around one more time, and see a black figure, not taller than the one that scared you most. It had horns with pac-man eyes, black and white. Still you have no trust in anything and start running. The figure chases after you, Then. You fall, You hear the foot steps growing loader, and closer. You feel a hand grab yours and pull you up. "You ok?" It asked. "Y-yeah." You stutter. "That's good." It said. You start walking away, "wait! Don't go, I'm sorry About what happened!" It said. "Yeah, It's ok... Where is the exit?" You ask. " I won't allow you to leave"  The Figure said sounding serious. "I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE, IM NOT STAYING HERE!" You yell. "But, I'm so alone. And I want company to make me happy! I used to entertain kids, I'm a toon!" It said sadly. "A 'toon?' You mean a cartoon character?" You asked. "Yes, I'm Bendy! Bendy the dancing demon!" He said. "D-Demon?" Your voice shaked. "Yeah!" Bendy said happily. "Don't be scared child, I'll take care of you." He said calmly. "But you're a demon! Demons are not to be trusted at all!" You inform him. Bendy sighs, "I'm not 'That' type of demon." He said and clenched his fists. "I hate evil!" He said angrily. "Let me take care of you child!" He said. You think, "all alone?" You ask. "Yeah, alone, and have been for 30 years." He told you. "I'm sorry," you say sadly. "Fine, I'll stay." You smile.