Early Morning

(A/N) Hey! This is my second story! It is made for Val and for others too! I am so glad you're reading this! It means a lot to me and makes me feel like I'm doing a good job and writing the right stories!anyway to the story XD

(Age you are: 7)

You wake up early in the morning, as usual before anybody gets up you go outside, you sit up in your bed slowly, rubbing your eyes. You push your blanket aside and get up, 4:00 AM your clock said on it. 'Ok my daily routine, going outside and relaxing in the peace and quiet,' you thought as you walked to your door and opened it, you peek out in the hallway seeing how dark it was. Unfortunately, you woke up earlier than you usually did, 8:00 AM you'd get up. You close the door and grab your little TV Remote that fit perfectly in your little hands, You switch the TV on and go to the old channels. You'd watch Bendy if you had time, you were still a fan of the TV show. Your Father was a worker at the Bendy Animation Studio, though he quit without you knowing why. He said that he hasn't been working there since 30 years, You were only born Years after he quit working at the studio, at 23 years. You watched one, two, three, four, five, SIX Episodes to get to 8:00 AM, You get up and Open the door And carefully Stepped out of your room. It was a bit cold, You ignore it and find the stairs. You walk down the stairs slowly, "Creak," another step "Creak." Again and again slowly all the way down to the bottom of the stairs, You Get to the bottom of the stairs in a few more creaks. It was a little bit light outside, 'Ok almost there!' You thought. You reach the door knob and unlock it, you step outside closing the door behind you, It felt warm with the little breeze going against you. You walk to your favorite tree and sit under it in the soft, green grass.
You take a nap for a minute or two, You hear a truck come near and stop. You open an eye and see the Mailman stopped at the Mail box and put something in it, With that he left. You completely open your eyes you never seen an early working Mailman before. You stand up, The breeze flowing through your (H/L) (H/C) hair. You walk to the Mailbox once the Mailman Left, you open The Mailbox.You were short, so you searched for whatever he put in the Mailbox. You felt an envelope and slide it out from the bottom in case so you don't crumble it up. You held the envelope in your hands, It was a business Letter. There was a Bendy Logo on the letter, And it was to your Father, You were curious and opened it up to read it... it said:

   Dear Henry, it seems like a lifetime since we          worked on cartoons together.
        30 years really slips away doesn't it?
If you're back in town. Come visit the old workshop.There's something I need to show you.

                                                    Your best friend,
                                                              JOEY DREW

'Joey Drew,'you thought, 'Was that my Dad's Boss?' You shrugged. You knew where the old workshop was and decided to go to it, You took five steps then stopped. You realized you should leave a note just in case you don't come back before 1:00 PM. You decided to make a note that said: I've decided to take a walk around the neighborhood, be back soon! You smile proud about your smart choice and ran back outside. You walk down the sidewalk sighing, 'I'm not going to get anywhere walking, I might need to run to get to the animation studio' you thought as you started to run and after a while you see the workshop coming into view. You reach the workshop and slowly walked down to the knob to open the door, But it didn't budge. You had a real hard time opening the door that was stuck, 'maybe Dad has the keys' right as you thought that still holding on the the envelope keys drop out of it clattering sounds hit the ground. It Startled you a bit then Bending down a little to pick up the keys, you grab the keys and open the door with ease, the door creaks open. You walk inside not knowing what to do, you look around before moving, it was just a hallway leading to a big room, You walk down the hallway slowly seeing posters pass you as you walk by them.You step foot into the room, You didn't know what to do so you walk to the door on your left. It was locked,you walk down the hallway near it, you look at the desk. It looks as if your Dad worked at this spot, He did, You see the cardboard cutout of Bendy, You decide to walk back and explore more, you walk straight and go to a room with a machine with a label that said "Ink". Knowing about it, it looked broken and you decided to look around for tools. You soon reach a room with things to put on there, What to find: A wrench, Music, ink,plush,book, and a gear. You find these things quickly, and power up the machine. You walk back to the Ink machine to complete it, but it was boarded up, you walk closer to it then look through the boards nothing but black liquid you believe was Ink due to the machine you bang on the boarding with your fists. Nothing happened, Then you see splashes of ink gushing over you and see a hand and in-human noises, Scared you ran fast away and look back seeing it was a tall figure dripping black ink behind the board, he was smiling but then he frowned and tilted his head. The boards start to break and you run more, "WaIT ChILd!" You hear a voice that sounded deep but loud, you run towards the exit, "WAIT THAT WILL BREAK!" You could only hear Boards break and your scream,you hit the ground hard. You get up and look around, you grab an axe, then walk through the doors and break some of the boards that stopped you. You soon break the last boards and open the door, there ink-painted on the ground, A pentagram and some candles. You walk to it and go unconscious.

(A/N) Hey how was the first chapter? Long, Yes I know XD, Aye! Chapter one! And chapter two!!! XD AYE LOOK OUT FOR IT!!!!!!!!