Captured

(A/N) Yay The second part! Well enjoy!
SHOUT OUT TO nice_bendy123 !! Thank you

You get up slowly, You look under you. The same pentagram, you stand on your feet and grab an axe. 'BAM' 'BAM' 'BAM' went the wood  as you chopped it to open the door. You walk into the next room, going down a huge staircase. Two wood boards fall down and you jump, You keep walking going to a room with a sentence saying "He will set us free"
In ink. It sent shivers down your spine.you grab a bacon soup can and eat the soup, you then turn your direct towards the right. You see  a recorder thing on the shelf and listen to it:

"He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings upon me. The figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you, my savior. I pray you hear me.

Those old songs, yes, I still sing them. For I know you are coming to save me. And I will be swept into your final loving embrace.

But, Love requires sacrifice.
Can I get an amen?"
   It said then it shut off, you keep walking towards the hallway and hear a similar voice "I said, Can I get an amen?" It made you freeze, now feeling creeped out you keep walking and see a gate thing.You find the buttons in a short amount of time, open the gate and stuff.

(time skip cause I'm lazy)

You turn on the switch and went back to undue the ink flooded staircase. But as you step foot in and turn you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head. You faint and soon wake up tied to a chair, you try to wiggle free from it, it only rubbed on your skin and hurt so you stopped you look up and see a dark tall figure with trousers and a bendy mask covering the face.