The Start of Another Conflict

Start from the beginning

After a while, the three of them were on their way to Namimori shopping district. They passed by a park and notice a boy with gravity defying brown hair flowing in the breeze, sitting on the bench.

"Tsuna-sama!" Gokudera yelled and ran towards him.

The teen looked up in alarm but after realizing who it was, he put on a smile for them.

"Hey guys! What brings you here?"

"We're on our way to meet up with the girls at the cafe. You should come too! The girls were asking for you but you weren't in the house. What are you doing here anyway? And alone." Yamamoto asked.

"U-um, I was admiring the skies from here. It's a nice weather today."

"Really? I thought it was the same as yesterday."

"It would be better if there's a storm coming. I wouldn't mind a little rain and lightning too." Tsuna muttered while staring distantly into the skies.

"Eh, but that would just ruin the day. Most people like it when the sun's out."

"Well, the sun is always out. Just hidden behind the clouds but it's always there. Just like the mist, you can't see it if you don't look hard enough." Tsuna continue to mutter.

"Eh?" Yamamoto had a confused look on his face.

"Ignore him Yamamoto. I think he's having another one of his crazy predictions again. He always talk cryptic when he gets that. He's stupid if he thinks we're falling for that again. Just leave him in his crazy world." Natsu said and walked away.

Yamamoto looked from Natsu to Tsuna with a helpless look. Gokudera just glared at Natsu silently.

"He's right you know. You should just ignore me. I would only bring you trouble." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Yeah? Then why do you look so sad when you say it?"

Now it's Tsuna's turn to be puzzled.

"I'm no stranger to fake smiles. I'm a master at it remember?" Yamamoto smiled as he recalled that rooftop incident. "You helped save my life. How could I just leave you alone now? Especially when you're like this?"

"Like this?" Tsuna asked with a frown.

"You're lost. You're depressed." Yamamoto pointed it out and Tsuna had a shock look on his face. "Just as I had been then. So this time, let me help you just as you helped me."

"Nice, baseball idiot!" Gokudera who had been quiet this whole time finally said. "That's right Tsuna-sama! Let us help you with your troubles! Don't bear it all alone."

Yamamoto, Gokudera..... Tsuna thought with a heartfelt smile. These guys.... No matter how much I try to push them away, they kept coming back. My heart had already decided that it's impossible to live without them but still.....

"Besides, if you're worried about your family, don't worry! My family is even more messed up than yours!" Gokudera said all this with a great big smile on his face and Tsuna sweatdropped.

I can't believe he said something like that with a smile....But still, he's trying to cheer me up in his own way.

"Thanks guys. But I'm fine." Tsuna said but notice the look of disappointment on their faces.