"You will see once you get there?" He said while chuckling at my excitement. I huffed and sat back in the seat. I fold my hands near my chest and pout. I felt his forefinger gently poke my cheek. But I don't turn to look at him. He poked another two times. I swat his hand away.

"Come one. Is my girl angry?"

I nod my head yes without looking at him.

"Okay then. I will let out small details, only if she will talk to me after I tell her."

I grin widely at him and turn to look at him with my teeth showing. He looked at me and chuckled while shaking his head. He pulled my cheek gently.

"God, you can't be more cute Little One." He looks so joyful whenever he is with me. Just like he is now.

"Details." I almost whine, but stop myself from sounding like that.

"Okay. I am not going to tell you where we are going, but we are going to stay the night there." Staying the night? But I have to return to the office tomorrow. There is a wedding this week and all the things are to be put together. But I want to spend time with him. I was about to open my mouth, but he bet me to it. "Don't worry. I have called Tiffany already and she said she is going to take care of everything."

"But-" He put his finger on my lips cutting me off.

"No buts. You are staying and spending the night with me." He ordered and I can't help but to obey.

"Okay, my handsome Big Bear." I smile sweetly and kiss his cheek. He smiled and there are his dimples. I put my finger on his cheek to touch his dimples. "I love them."

"I love you." He kissed my forehead still driving.

I sit back again in my seat smiling like a maniac.

I have come to New York this Friday night telling dad that I have to meet a client and Alex took care of the security from telling anything to dad. There is no client and it was a lie. I hate lying to dad about this, but there is no other way. I wanted to see Alex badly.

Things have been going well the past two months and dad still doesn't know anything. Although Xander found out about us. Oliver and his big mouth. Xander accepted us both too. Sometimes I wonder how dad will react if he comes to know about us both. I mostly imagine him getting angry, but somewhere I hope that he doesn't and accepts us both.

I huff and look at the scenery as Alex drove us out of the city. Now I am really curious about where we are going.

Alexander Rodriguez's POV

She is sleeping. I can't help but look at her. Her eyes lashes are long as usual. Her rosy pink lips are almost in a pout. Her chubby cheeky soft as usual. She folded her legs in the passenger seat. Her summer dress rode up causing her white legs to expose more to my eyes. I adjusted her dress back and covered her legs. She is just so innocent. I smile. An innocent Angel. My innocent Angel.

I reached my hand out and ran my knuckles on her cheek. They are so soft as expected. Like always. I didn't know my heart can jump out for someone. Although I knew deep down that if it ever did, it would only be for her and because of her.

I think back to the day we are caught by my family. I look at her and I know whatever it maybe that comes our way. I will fight it. For her. I will. I will do anything. I don't know what is it about her. There is no one else and nothing like her in the world to me.

Dad didn't say anything that day. There was only one question when we spoke separately that day.

Are you ready?