"I love you too." His palm caressed my cheek. Our eye never leaving each others. His eyes are reflecting so much love like they always do, but more this time.

He looked back at them. "Dad do you remember you said that you wanted to meet the woman that I am interested in? Mom do you remember saying that you want to meet the girl that I am hooked on about. She is the woman. Nothing interests me as she does. Her every action draws me to her. She is the one I ma hooked on for a long time. I don't want any other person as long as she is beside me.

Dad, I know this might raise many complications, but I can't control my feelings and I don't want to. Whatever that may come in our way, I will handle it. I am ready to do anything to keep her by my side. Even if it makes me sound selfish. I am not going to lose Kiara. She is mine."

I don't think I can survive this happiness. How did I get so lucky to find a man like him? There is so much determination in his voice. Everyone stopped talking and are just staring at us. I have not spoken a word since we are caught. May be one or two, but that's it. Even Anthony is not talking anymore.

"Well, it's settled then. My son finally has a girlfriend and I thank heavens that it's our lovely Kiara." Cara broke the silence with her words. She looks so joyful suddenly. It's like she is very happy for us. All of them had a smile on their face then. I can see that they have accepted us. Even Ace had a smile on his face, even though it's a small one, it's still a point.

She got up from her chair and came to hug me. I stood up and hugged her back. After a minute she pulled away and looked at me. "I am so happy for you both." I hugged her again in happiness.

After a while, Alex and Ace left then room to talk about us separately. Cara, William, Anthony and me are sitting in the living room. I am in the middle.

"I still don't think this is real! I can't believe it!" William said and I smiled cheekily.

"You guys have hid it really well!" Antony said.

"I know that Alex is seeing someone but I didn't think it's you. Sweeties, tell me when all of this has started." Cara asked. She is sitting beside me, holding my hand. Cara is always the eager one although she looks calm. She is kind and sweet, just like mom.

"Did it start when you stayed in New York for those three months?" Anthony asked.

I chuckled. When did it start? Even we both don't know. Maybe it started since the first day I am born. I never knew any man like I know him. He is the only man for me. Maybe I didn't realize it back them. Where should I start? Where should I end it?

"I am not sure about all those things. We don't know when it started. But I am sure about one thing. I love him. So much."

"Aww!" Cara is tearing up beside me.

"I think there is no one for me like Alex and it's the same for Alex. We are just born to be together." William is looking at me silently. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Our Kiara became so mature. When did this happen?"

"Maybe love does that to one." Anthony said in a mocking way.

And just like that, we started fighting. It's back to normal again.

One thing is for sure. Just like Alex fought for us with his family, I will do too. I know dad is tough to convince, but I am not going to go against him and I am not going to back down either.

Two Months Later

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!" I can't help the excitement. I held his hand while he driving and tugged it lightly.