"Because we are complex people, Bugsy." She answered, making me laugh.

"That you are."

After preparing a cup of coffee for Macy, I got down to making scrambled, fried, and omelet formed eggs. It was quiet in the kitchen, minus the scraping of the pan and my sister's loud slurps of her hot drink. Winston didn't show up by the counter until I had finished preparing everything (bacon and pancakes included).

"Good morning, Macy." He said lowly before taking a seat on a stool, dressed in his work attire.

"Hello, handsome." Macy purred, making my boyfriend flush in the face. "I'm loving the sleepovers."

"I- Um..." Winston stumbled.

"Macy, leave him alone. I've teased him enough already for the day." I cut in, placing plates of food in front of my girls and my sister.

"Oh really now?" Macy smirked, making me laugh while Winston flushed even more.

"Yes, now hush. Winston, baby, what can I get you?"

"Can I have what you're having?"

"Sure thing, sexy." I answered with a wink.

"Ewww. Daddy said sexy." April said as she scrunched up her face.

"Pilly, sexy isn't nasty." Alyssa explained while rolling her eyes. "Daddy thinks Winston is pretty."

"No, girls." Macy joined the conversation. "You two are pretty, beautiful even. Bugsy thinks Winston has sex appeal."

"Oh." My twins replied. "Aunty, what is sex appeal?"

"That is a conversation for when you get older." I stated pointedly, knowing that my sister would've delved into a full-blown sex talk if I hadn't interrupted. "Just know that sexy is only used for future husbands, or wives, or partners. No boyfriends or girlfriends allowed until you're married."

"But Winston is your boyfriend and you're not married, Daddy." April raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

"But I do plan to marry him one day, so bleh." I replied childishly before sticking out my tongue, making the girls laugh. Winston was too busy being flustered to respond to us, but I knew he heard the truth in my words, so I didn't bother getting him to speak.

I made Winston a plate of breakfast before digging into my own. Small chatter about nothing really passed between us as we all ate. Once my twins were done, I sent them to go get ready for school while Macy decided to lounge around the living room for the time being. That left Winston and me in the kitchen alone, which was always dangerous because I could never keep my hands to myself.

"No." Winston said as he pointed a finger at me. However, the playful glare on his face did nothing to stop my advances. "Jonathan, I mean it."

"I'm not doing anything." I laughed.

"Yes, you are, and you know it."

"Please, pray tell."

"You keep leaning over the island so that you can kiss me."

"Okay, you got me. But I don't see you backing away. It makes me think that you want me to kiss you."

"I don't." Winston blatantly lied through his teeth. I could tell by the way he avoided eye contact with me, and his lips slightly puckered in anticipation. He was tempting.

"Are you sure?" I spoke lowly, sex practically dripping from my lips. It seemed to have the right effect because Winston gulped.

"Mhm. I'm sure."