Episode Six: The Parental Introduction

Start from the beginning

Bernadette was getting use to having a baby, he was a month old and was pretty healthy. She was surprised that she didn't hate being a mother. She thought it was as bad as it was when she had to raise her brothers and sisters. Howard was right, It was different when it was her own son. She loved him so much and she loved watching him look around discovering new things every day. She never fell in love with anyone as fast as she did when she first saw her baby boy.

*****

" How about this?" Penny asked Amy holding up a strapless red dress.

" No way!" Amy exclaimed. Penny looked some more and pulled out a long sleeve black dress.

" No, this is a makeover. I want to wear something that doesn't make me look like a nun." Amy answered. Penny looked some more.

" Oh, this is perfect!" Penny giggled and pulled out a another dress.

" I guess I could try that on." Amy said, she went into the fitting room and changed. She came out and Penny couldn't stop smiling.

" Oh, that dress is perfect!" Penny exclaimed. It was a Long Sleeve Cocktail Dress with Lace and that fell just below the knee. It was very modest since it didn't show any cleavage and was covering the knee. It was fancy for Amy though, since it showed of Amy's curvy figure.

" You look beautiful!" Penny smiled.

" I do?" Amy smiled.

" Look at herself in the mirror." Penny told her. Amy walked in front of the mirror.

" Oh, I do!" Amy exclaimed

*****

Bernadette was feeding Joseph and Howard was doing laundry when there was a knock on the door. Howard opened it and it was Raj.

" Hey, man. You're early." Howard greeted him.

" Yeah." Raj sighed. Bernadette then walked in holding Joseph.

" Howie, can you hold him for me? I need to get the chicken out of the oven." Bernadette passed little Joey to Howard.

" Oh, Hi!" Raj whispered. The baby just looked at him continually. Howard and Raj just talked to the baby until Bernadette put everything on the table. Howard put the baby in the high chair and everyone sat down and started eating.

*****

Penny was putting the last few touches on Amy's hair. Amy insisted on wearing her tiara so she did and Penny did a half down hairstyle. Amy also got her nails done and didn't want if off when she was done putting it on. Amy also wore some red lipstick giving her a sex look.

" Okay, I'm done." Penny told Amy. Amy looked in a mirror.

" Penny, I love it." Amy made funny faces in the mirror .

" Well, I hope Sheldon likes it!" Penny smiled.

" I hope he does." Amy sighed.

*****

Sheldon was ready for the Party in his normal formal wear. He and Leonard made their way down the stairs. He was going to ride with Amy but she told him that she was riding with Penny and they would meet there. Sheldon thought it was weird since she always rode with him.

" Do you think it's weird that she rode with Penny?" Sheldon asked Leonard as they walked down the stairs.

" I don't know. Girls are girls." Leonard answered.

" And Boys are boys. I understand that but I'm worried that she might be mad at me."

Sheldon continued.