Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again

Comincia dall'inizio

"It's unbearable to see the magic hour with distance miles isn't it?" She then starts to speak.

"Better like this" I add to her statement. "But, now that you're here, I got confused whether I should enjoying the sun, or just take a look at you" Again, I really love when she feel timid.

She can't answer. I decided to keep looking to the sun then. She then gives me a coffee can. I take a sip.

"You came here to signed it aren't you?" I ask

"Hah? Words travel that fast?" She takes a deep breath "I guess our managers can't really keep their mouth shut, I told them that I will deliver the news myself"

"Just me, manager Oppa just told me, perhaps Jihyo Unnie then. Also maybe Jeongyeon and Nayeong Unnie too" I sound so stupid I know as she just answers me with her eyes.

"I am so glad that you stay, really. It's been hell living without you this past month. I thought I should really adjust my life in case I won't see you like this again in my daily life, but you're back! I just can........" I lost for words, I really miss her presence. I miss her. 

"What about your dream tho?" I ask again.

"I thought about it for the past one month. I even went to the audition in Tokyo, Chaengie"

"Oh yeah, that one. What happened then? Do you get in?" I get excited to hear the whole story.

"Of course, I am Twice's Mina"

"Aissssh" I dissed her.

"Yes, I got it, 3 of them. I got it all. But I didn't know why at that time I kept feeling down. That is sure, what I want. Japan Musical system is also very great, and they have their own color. I know this, and the role that I got was perfect. I will be an ensemble cast of ballerina dancers. But I needed to figure it out what did my heart feel empty even I got what I want" She ship her coffee as well.

"I never missed our magic hour, Chaengie. That was where my hear can think clearly. I miss you as well, being at the same time watching something together somehow made our heart closer, that's what I felt when I see this sun. Then yesterday I just felt, I should get back here and signed the damn contract. Just like that"

"Really? You went through a lot with your dreams, Unnie"

"My dream will always be change. Yes, I do want to be a musical actress that's for sure, for now. But I could do it anywhere. Japan, Korea, Singapore even has the industry now, Hongkong, Taiwan. I can do it anywhere. Also, I need to learn so many things first, that was why I enrolled to K-Arts in the first place right?"

"But....."

"Hey Chaengie, are you happy or unhappy that I'm back?"

"I am, so happy even. I want to tell you that this is the best decision ever. But, I also want you to follow your dream, I want you to nail that because you are Twice's Mina. Because you out of any people, I believe that you would nail it musical thingy"

"What can I do, I will keep coming back here, cause my dream is here"

"Unnie, did JYPE can guarantee you that you could......"

"Chaengie" She cut me off by looking at me and take my hands.

"My dream is right in front of me" Now she makes me timid.

"I can seem to change my dreams from time to time, but there's something that I can't change through this time. You. It's always been you. I had so many dreams, and it changed from ballerina to an idol, to a variety stay to a musical actress, but then I realize, you will ever be the dream that I couldn't change. At some point, I even wanted to forget that dream, but I can't. You are my dream, Chaengie. And I'll be damned pursuing my other dreams when you are right here. You are all I ever want. I want to be closer my to my dream, I don't want to push it. I want to be with you, you are the main dream that I should pursue it first, Chaengie"