Chapter 34

I'm crying. I'm going to be a mother. 

Julia Greene, you're going to be a mother.

I'm happy. I'm happy...

***

Will's already awake and I was just waiting for the grocery boy to come and bring me my stuff. 

"Hey." He said as he buried his face on my neck, leaving a tingling sensation when he kissed me.

The door bell rang and I gulped. This better go as I'd planned in my head.

As I have expected, it was the grocery boy. 

I paid him and turned to Will who was looking at me then to the bag. He eyed it suspiciously and finally spoke. "What's that?"

I only smiled. "Catch." I said and threw it to him. he caught it and raised a brow. 

"What do I do now?" He asked. 

I rolled my eyes. "Open it you dimwit."

He smiled. A smile that reached his eyes. I prayed that he would still smile after what he'll be opening.

I was just smiling when he opened it. He got out a pack of diapers together with some tissue paper and read the note that was being pasted in front of the pack of diapers...

Get ready to clean my shit, Dad.    I'll be there soon... I love you from the bottom of Mommy's womb!       I hope you'll love me as much as you love Mommy♥

He stood there. Breathing in what he just read. I closed the distance from us and then that's when I noticed that he started to cry. One by one, tears fell down.

"Hey..." I said and wiped each tear with my thumb.

"I fucking love you." He said to me once he finally found his words. I smiled between his kisses. I was crying as well. And we both knew that these were tears of joy.

When he pulled away, he slowly knelt down in front of my stomach and kissed it. "Hey kid... You may not even hear me yet. I don't even know if you're already forming yourself but I just want you to know... That I love you. Daddy's here. Always. I promise you."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's been a while since I've updated. I know it's really short but I just wanted to leave something for all of you. Hope you like it.