F O R T Y - T H R E E

Hey readers, okay i am sorry for being late but i was helpless infront of technical issues.

This is unedited purely, so avoid the mistakes.

43rd chapter will be in 2 parts. I will republish it whenever i will be ready with the next update,just don't wanna keep you all waiting. :=)

Part 2 is updated scroll down to read :=))

Part~1

It was evening by now,aryaman decided to meet nandini and take her somewhere out.

He approached her and she too said yes. She needed a break from all this.

They reached a cafe which had just opened nearby her house.aryaman tried his best to hold her hand , but she didn't let him

Her phone showed a notification of the message. Reading whose message it was,made her smile but the content in it made her worry a little.

It was of manik.

" Please be free tonight, EMERGENCY"

she was unable to understand this coded language which seemed to tough to solve.

Keeping her phone aside, she entered into a cafe placing order for two coffees with grilled sandwiches. 

" So "

Aryaman initiated the conversation by wiggling his eyebrows.

" Nothing. How's your college project going on. I am toh not even able to complete that accounts project . It's so tough to be understood."

Nandini kept blabbering about studies while he was looking intensely into her.

" What are you looking at " she scowled annoyingly.

" You are so beautiful murthy" he mumbled,sweetly.

He forwarded his hand and put it on hers, rubbing them together.

" Nandini i wanted to say something" he looked down at the joined hands which she pulled back.

"I like you murthy" he moved his sight from hand to her tantalizing eyes and glowing face.

She Got up from the chair with a shock.

" aryaman you definitely need a doctor. We are not even good friends and you are thinking about all of this" she gritted her teeth in fury.

She gave him a glare lastly and left from the cafe leaving him baffled with this attitude.

~*~*~*~*~

The sun was drawning into oceans leaving a beautiful palettes of its ray turning everything an eye catchy view. The sun at the sunset looked like a carnivorous flower.

Manik was driving to some five star restaurant along with a wicked lady beside her. He was lost in the beauty of sunset. The sun who was lost behind tiny fluffied clouds. The birds were chirpingly going back to their home places chit-chatting about their routine. He was lost " how can the ending be this beautiful" his mind spoke.

" Babe where are we going " soha asked,leaning a little towards manik.

" Soha let me drive you will get to know"
He replied, annoyingly.

Soha was that kind of a girl, a guy must never meet or talk. There should be a warning sign pinned on her forehead " danger".

Within a moment or two, they reached the restro bar. Manager came to welcome them and provided them a suitable lone corner decorated with orchades.