T H I R T Y ~ N I N E

Happy 4 months anniversary to destined 😂❤
I wrote this in less than 2 hours so just ignore the mistakes,if any.

Happy reading❤
_

_____________________________
Nandini reached home as soon as possible along with manik. She entered and saw her chacha chachi and bhai drawning in the pool of tears.

"Chach chachi" she cried their names and sat in front of them kneeling down.

" Beta" chachi was all the way crying and it was hard for her to speak anything at that moment.nandini always treated her like her own mother and same was with chachi. She never distinguished between nandini and abhi.

Nandu wiped her tears " chachi don't worry vo theek hojaengi trust me " she assured to ease the pain. " Beta hume nikalna hoga thori der tak flight 4 baje ki hai"

Everyone helped them to pack their bags. Nandini wasn't feeling comfortable staying alone in the big Bungalow. Keeping her thoughts and uncomfortability aside , all left the place to drop them for airport.

~*~*~*~*~

Coming back tired she retired to bed after changing her clothes to comfortable ones.her deep slumber was broken when she heard like someone has entered the place. But knowingly she has locked the door , she again laid back. The uneasiness was still there. She thought to have a glass of water so lazily she went to the kitchen for filling her thirst. As soon as she sipped , she saw a shadow beneath her legs.she turned around finding no one. Her heartbreat were in the uneven state.

Her mind was thinking about all the possibilities, who could it be? A ghost, A thief, A murdrer, who? Her brain was incapable to answer it. She picked a vase from kitchen counter and  said " aa saale aaa bahar nikal" her voice was breaking. She was scared but trying best to be the another rani laxmi bai.

She entered living room with trembling legs but couldn't find anyone except a mosquito. She noticed a paper kept over the dining table, which wasn't before. She picked it up and read:

Manik se door raho agar apni family ko khona nahi chahti toh !

The paper slipped from her hands ,she was in the state of shock.her heart was skipping a beat every now and then. She wanted to panic, but all she could do was fall on the floor, crying her heart out.after so many months, she could feel all the butterflies back in her stomach, which was killed. But who is that person?

She wasn't a strong woman anymore, who could easily get away with her feelings. She needed to protect him ,to protect them, to protect manan.

She thought of calling manik and telling him everything , but his condition wasn't anymore appropriate to talk about any downs further. " i will protect you from every consequences, i will be the barrier between you and problems, i wont let anyone harn you anymore,i will be with you from dusk till dawn" she promised herself smilling in between her tears.

She opened his instagram and scrolled over his pictures to feel him right beside her before sleep took over her.

~*~*~*~*~

A new day is the bundle of new chances , new opportunities and new memories. All it need is opened arms to welcome them. Nandini was sleeping and enjoying her dreams when she saw something in her dreams, something she shouldn't have. She woke up with a jerk, her face was full of sweat lines. Sbe fetched her thrist with a glass of water and digged her head in her knees encircled by her arms.

"Aaiyappaa please keep everything alright!" She joined her hands and prayed.

After bathing, she decided to wear indian today. She picked up  a kurti and suitable pair of leggings with it.

Her phone was buzzing so she picked it up without giving it a glance. " Hello" she said.

" I hope you would've understood by now that you have to stay away from manik" the person on the other side said.

Her hands start shaking out of fear. " Who's this" she asked.

"Your death baby" the person on the other side replied with threatening tone.

" What do you want " she was still shaky, while bleeding sweats all over face." Manik malhotra" the caller commanded. She disconnected the call.

After the call was ended, she received a message from an unknown number:

Soon you will get to know the real face of malhotra!

Her mind and heart was thinking out loud. Was he faking it? Was he just using her? Whatever bond they shared wasn't real? She felt traumatise with her own question bank. She needed someone to talk to, but unfortunately even abhi wasn't there with her. While she was clearing out her own thoughts, she missed a stair due to which she slipped and rolled down on the staircase. This was all witnessed by manik standing their on the main door. He rushed towards and patted her cheeks, she was fainted. He scooped her in his manly arms and took her to the hospital via his car.

~*~*~*~*~