F O R T Y

Back with ganda sa update 🙄 you guys can hit me up with andes and tamatars if you wish to.

Happyy reading ❤

~*~*~*~

M

anik was pacing around outside the room while doctors were busy examining nandini.

After few minutes of examining, doctors came outside of the room.

" Doctor is she.. is she fine" he asked concernedly.

" She is absolutely fine ,just a few injuries are there in her knee joints." Doctor replied smilingly.

" She will be fine na doctor" manik was getting restless seeing her reclined on the hospital bed.

" Manik she will be fine, provide her the maximum rest you can for a week, then she will able to walk properly" doctor said while patting his shoulder.

He dialled calls to everyone and asked them to come to college.

Until the moment, they didn't arrive manik was sitting beside her bed , on a stool, on which he could hardly be fitted, was continuously caressing her hair.

" Nandini tum apna dhayan kyu nahi rakhti ho". He mumbled to her even after knowing she was still sleeping.

He could see some frawns on her temple for which he brushed his fingers there lightly.

" Manik ... Manik... Tumhe .. kuch nahi hoga... Kuch nahi higa... " She was murmuring inaudibly.

To make himself hear what she is murmuring, he leaned down and placed his ear over mouth.

" Manik.. i won't let anything.. happen to you.. nandini promise..."she said it in a subdued manner.

She woke up and was about to get up when her soft lips touched his warm skin.

He straightened himself. " Vo i am sorry i was just..." He was finding words to speak.

She got up with a jerk and started crying, making manik in a big pool of confusion.

" Hey nandini kya hua " he asked while cupping her face.

Ignoring her surroundings, she gave him a bone-crashing hug, like for the last Time she is seeing him in front of her eyes.

He was patting her head to calm her down.

" Nandini i am here, stop crying baby" manik was calming her down with his magical words.

" Manik promise me no matrer what happens hum door nahi honge" she was vulnerable thinking about the threats she was receiving.

He smiled at her for this and nodded slightly.

He lifted her face through her chin and leaned down closer to her face.

" Vese door hone ke liye hume paas ana padega na nandini" he had this Mischievous smile on his face, the trademark of manik malhotra.

" Manik" she scrunched up her nose in annoyance.

He laughed at her childish face.

In The very next moment the door of the room got opened and there were they standing with balloons and cake.

They entered as if someone has invited them to celebrate this moment as a reason of their partying.

Their celebration were over after cutting cake and feeding each other.