16. Angry Witches

Începe de la început

She looked amused by all of it as Stefan furrowed his eyebrows. "How's that possible?"

"He's an Original," Katherine mused with a smile. "They have all sorts of special skills."

Elena just shook her head, very annoyed by the doppelgänger. Meanwhile, Ella looked confused as to why the two looked identical and why Holden hated one and had feelings for another. "I don't want you here," Elena snapped facing Katherine. "Get her out of here."

"You need me, Elena," Katherine feigned a compassionate look then glared at the brothers. "You all do."

"Like hell," Stefan grumbled causing for Holden to laugh as he looked at Katherine amused.

The Pierce girl just rolled her brown eyes and sighed nonchalantly. "We all want the same thing... Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off," she then pointed to Ella. "No idea who you are though, sweetie, but even you don't stand a chance against Klaus."

"I don't need your help and I don't want it," Elena told Katherine furiously as Ella smiled slightly at the Pierce, who stared back at Elena with a disgusted face.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is?" she then asked with fake interest. Katherine knew something, but as a typical Katherine, she wasn't gonna tell them so easily. "When he's coming, what he looks like?"

Holden saw the look on Elena's face so he snapped at Katherine. "Say whatever you know or just go," he mused causing Ella to smirk and Katherine to purse her lips.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch," she said backing away from the couch. Elena glared at her so Katherine smirked. "Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

When Elena and Stefan left for school, Holden came back to his room with Ella following. "They're not twins since they seem to hate each other, and the bitchy one is a vampire... I don't understand," Ella commented as Holden poured himself some bourbon.

He hated how Katherine was out of tomb. "It's complicated, Ella, you don't want to hear it," he answered as Ella clenched her jaw once again. "What now?"

"You don't trust me, I get it," Ella sighed as Holden saw genuine sadness radiating from her. He looked down for a moment then back up. "Do you want to be with me?"

Holden wasn't quick to answer, and, fortunately, got saved by Katherine, who walked in with a smirk. "Get out," Ella snapped furiously.

"Sorry, it looked like you were fighting," Katherine stated the obvious causing Holden to let out a laugh and look down. Katherine smirked seductively as Ella shook her head, fed up by everything.

Ella then looked back at the Pierce, who had a mocking grin. Katherine knew Holden was with Ella just because he couldn't have Elena, and a part of it infuriated Katherine as well. "I think this fight involves only two people, who love each--"

"Pfff, honey, please, Holden doesn't love you," Katherine cut her off with a laugh as Holden told Katherine to be quiet. "It anything, he loves Elena Gilbert, who looks just like me. So, even I have more chances than you do."

"Katherine, enough," Holden interfered, standing in between two women. "If anything, I am with Ella, not you. That should explain it to you already."