Chapter 5: Performing

Start from the beginning

"That's not hard," someone says.

"But there's one twist to the game," I continue. "Whoever's original spot your in, that's who's name you have."

"For example," Becky started. "If I say Louis, and he misses, then he goes to the end. If I was right behind him, everyone would move up one spot, and then my name would be Louis."

"Well, that made things more complicated. I'm in!" the blonde boy said.

We started telling each other our names, and we started playing.

***

~Rebecka's POV~

We were playing for ten minutes, laughing whenever we got a name wrong. I was currently named "Emily".

"Becky!"

I answer automatically. "Louis! Oh dang it! I'm last!"

We all start laughing as I made my way to last chair.

Pat, clap, thumbs. Pat, clap, thumbs. The pattern was continuous throughout the game.

"Zayn!"

"Mike!"

"Liam!"

"Jaden!"

"Shailey!"

"Joe!"

"Becky!"

I didn't say anything this time, thankfully.

"Louis!"

"Niall!"

It was my turn. "Liam!" I say the first name that comes to my head.

"Harry!"

The game went on for a long time, until it was one o'clock. We forgot about lunch. Someone's stomach rumbled.

"I'm hungry," the blonde boy said. During the game, I found out that his name was Niall.

"Niall, when are you not hungry?" Liam asked.

"Never. I'm always hungry," he shrugged his shoulders.

***

"Goodnight, everyone," Harry was saying. "Good luck tomorrow."

"Thanks, we'll need it," a lot of people were saying.

"Goodnight, guys," I said. I went up to my room and brushed my hair. I took a quick shower, brushed my hair again, and French braided it so it would be wavy tomorrow. I quickly brushed my teeth, set my alarm for seven, and went to sleep.

~Louis's POV~

After Becky went upstairs, I got a drink of water and went up to bed. I brushed my teeth and got in bed, knowing that I would wake up at seven.

***

I woke up to my phone receiving a text. I groaned and checked my phone. It was from Mum.

Mum: Hey, Lou, how's your first day going?

I opened the text to answer reluctantly. I was still tired

Me: doing great! :) you woke me up though, but it's almost seven anyways.

I hit send. Just as I suspected, my alarm started going off. I turn it off and took a quick shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and go back in my room and quickly got dressed. I dried my hair the best I could with my towel, and put hair gel in it, and combed it in my usual style, the front sticking up. Dad says it looks manly, so I go with it, even though I secretly admire that style. I put some cologne on and went downstairs to breakfast. I found everybody already eating, including Becky.