Chapter 15

Wooowwwwww I have so much to say. First of all we were all blessed with the premiere and if you didn't get a chance to watch it, it's on the CW app, and on Netflix UK. Second of all thank you so so soooo much for 2k reads I can't believe it and I love you all so much, you don't even know. Third of all I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while but this chapter is going to be Jucyyy.

Betty peered around the wall that separated the living room from the kitchen. Jughead was visible from the crack in the door. The southside serpents stood on Jughead's snowy porch, the jacket in one of their hands. Jughead looked at the men he was forbidden to talk to as a child, even though they were all of FP's friends. Jughead has always thought that it was because FP was was embarrassed of him, but Betty had shown him it was because FP wanted to protect him, shelter him from the dangers of the Serpents world.

As Jughead slipped on the jacket, Betty saw the smirk on his lips, and the glint of darkness in his eyes. This wasn't just a regular jacket, this was an invitation to the south side. A family, what Jughead Jones has always longed for. Joining the serpents would complicate Jughead's already complicated life though. It would put him in the center of attention of Sheriff Clueless. But damn if Jughead didn't look hot in that jacket.

"Juggie" she said in a worried voice, she was thinking why he would put on a symbol that he had tried to distance himself so far from.

Jughead turned to her, stepping away from the serpents, and leaning into the trailer.

"It's okay, let me get rid of them and ill be right back inside" Then he kissed her briefly on the forehead and then he was gone. She eased the door shut and then went back into the kitchen. In their lust, they had knocked a cookie jar off the counter, breaking it. Took out a broom and dust pan, and cleaned up the debris. Then she turned on the coffee machine, it was late but she figured they had a lot to talk about. Betty would support Jughead whatever he decides to do. She made a promise to herself that she would be his anchor no matter what. But no matter how hot Jughead looked in that jacket, she needed to make sure that he knew what he was going into to.

She shook her head. But with Jughead changing schools, and moving across town, things wouldn't be the same. Yea they loved and supported each other, but what if love wasn't enough to pull them through the storm? Oh god, what if he met someone at south side high who was more like him, and had told him he'd fit in better with her crowd? What the hell was he doing with good girl Betty Cooper anyway?

She shook her head again. And got eggs and milk out of the fridge. No! Jughead was her soulmate, and as cheesy as it sounds it's true. They both make each other better people and she could say without doubt that she loved Jughead and would happily spend the rest of her life with him.

She measured out her ingredients and put them into the bowl. She could feel the outside chill radiating off of Jughead as he walked into the room. She slightly turned so she could see him. And god was he hot. He was slightly damp from the rain so his sweater stuck to his arms, showing his biceps. His wavy hair was messy, and his eyes were bright. She smiled gently and continued on her pancake.

"Betty, what are you doing"

"I'm making breakfast"

"Betty it's 11 pm"

"So" she asked "aren't you hungry"

"I'm always hungry" he came next to her and stilled her hand, looking into her eyes "you've told be before you randomly cook when you're angry or nervous, which one is it ?"

"Can't I just cook for my boyfriend?"

He raised his eyebrow and a small smile filled his lips. He held her hands and kissed them. He waited for her to crack.