Chapter 13

This takes place after homecoming

"Jughead" Betty called out into the trailer.

She loved Jughead, and that was a big deal. She'd told him, her mom, and Veronica. Hell, she'd happily write it on the cover of the Blue & Gold. But he felt betrayed by Archie and her, the two anchors he had in this crazy town. She should've warned him about his moms plans, she knew that. But the words Jughead said hurt her. Veronica had assured her that it was the anger speaking and not really him, but what if she was wrong? Betty needed to see for herself.

She stepped in the trailer the trailer to see madness. Everything was thrown about, tables thrown upside down, a window was shattered by the bedroom door. Betty walked into the room to see Jughead curled on the bed weeping. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, make sure he felt safe, but she didn't know what he wanted. He reached his hand for her and pulled her onto the bed with him. She wrapped her arms around him and let him cry into her chest. He pulled back and looked at her.

"I'm sorry I made a mess of your dress" he whispered

"I don't care about the dress Jug, I only care about you" she smiled and wiped his cheeks dry. She looked around the room, dressers thrown, clothes spurring out. Mirrors broken. It was too much for her to handle, imagine how Jughead must feel.

"Jug, this is so shitty. Sheriff Keller should have had more respect for your dad. He should've never let any of this happen. I'm so sorry about Archie and Veronica and my mom. They should all be sorry. But I swear I knew nothing about them breaking into your dads trailer" He sat up.

"Archie and Veronica told me, I'm so so sorry about those things I said in the hall, I didn't mean any of it." Betty tried to remain serious but a smile crept out of her lips. Jughead didn't mean any of it, Veronica was right.

"Your dad didn't do it, you know that right? The gun was planted" he slightly rolled his eyes, like he didn't believe it.

"Betty how do we know that, maybe Archie and Veronica just missed it." She sat up too and held his hands

"No Jug, he really didn't do it. I feel it, and so do you. You know your dad, so he's rough in the edges, that doesn't make him a murderer, you should know that."

She was right. He did feel it, and Jughead had tried to push the feeling out to tell himself to stop dreaming but Betty would still be right. He looked into her eyes and deep into her heart. This was the girl he loved, what was going to happen to her in the middle of his family mess?

"You have to believe me Jug" She bit her lip "do you believe me"

"Yeah, goddamnit. I really want to at least" she smiled. He was really giving into to Betty's optimistic soul.

"Then we'll figure it out Jug, just you and me, Cooper and Jones detective agency" He smiled and kissed her.

"Maybe one day it can be Jones and Jones agency" she knew what he was talking about, she knew it was early to think about marriage but she also knew she wanted to be with Jughead forever, and build a family with him. He was her one and only.

"Were you really thinking about giving up everything just go stay with me in Riverdale?" She said

"Yes, and i still am. You're my whole life Betty, you're all I've ever wanted. I could never be happy without you. You're my everything"

He cupped her face in her hand "I'm so so sorry for how I've been lately, you don't and will never deserve that"

"I love you Jug"

"And I love you more"

"I know this sounds stupid, but I really just wanted to dance with my boyfriend. I stressed out for this dance and I couldn't even enjoy it"

"Oh Betty cooper, that's where you're wrong, the nights not over yet" He stood up and pulled her to her feet. He tapped a radio clock and a 80's radio clock turned on, and he led her into a step.They swayed with the rhythm and he took her lead. Jughead and Betty danced, just because Betty had expressed little regret she didn't dance earlier.

She put her hands to his chest and undid his tie, and pulled it from the collar. He took of his beanie and threw it on the bed, then unzipped her dress. She let it fall and stepped out of it only to hold onto Jughead again.

"You are truly the most beautiful girl in the world" he said as he took the pin out of her hair and let it fall down her shoulders. He moved his hand down her neck, and onto her heart. "Thank you for always  supporting me, and showing me what it means to be loved. I love you Elizabeth Cooper"

She moved her hand onto his heart and looked into his eyes "I love you Forsythe Jones the third" he winced at his hated name, but she only smiled. One more thing they had in common. "I'm so lucky that you clime through my window and kissed me, I'm just so lucky to have you" she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed his coat over his shoulders. She ran her hand over his biceps over his chest, all the way down to his v- line.

"You are the most beautiful Boy in the world Jug" He blushed and ducked his head down a bit, trying to conceal his smile. Her hand dipped under the waistband of his pants as she unbuttoned them, and he stepped out of them.

They kissed, pulsating with feeling. He unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties. He moved her to the bed and she fell in her back, he kissed her. Her fingers were tangled in his thick dark hair, their tongues exploring. He palmed her breast once, twice. Betty couldn't take it any longer, she needed him inside her.

"Please. Jug. I need you now" the words barley escaped her lips.

He thrusted into her, immediately going deep. He gave her body time to stretch out for him before he moved again. She wrapped her legs around him, making him go farther, deeper, until she could feel every inch of him. They kissed and his mouth tasted musky. She shuddered and he released, collapsing on top of her. He stayed there for a moment trying to catch his breath, and then rolled off of her, kissing his temple.

He walked to plug in a space heater, and then looked out the windows at the snow. She rolled out of bed, she wanted to be near him always. She wove her arms around his waist, and gazed out the window with him. The whole park was covered by a beautiful blanket of snow.

"I love how clean and pristine everything looks"

"It's just covering all the ugly parts" he said

"The perfect snow hiding the darkness underneath" she was talking about herself now and he knew it.

He turned around in her arms and kissed her "Nothing is perfect" he cupped her face "and that is perfect"

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I did this in one day so excuse the spelling errors or confusing sentences. Someone plsss drop a schedule.