End

(Aron)

Well, I wish that's how it happened but it never did; Danny, Jay and I never started dating, I never stayed with the guys and we never went home together.

This is what happened:

"Danny? Danny please! Open the door!" I scream while knocking on the door, but he didn't answer, he only sobbed. The guys found where I was and found their ways upstairs, George pushed me out of the way and I fell. He tried hitting against the door to open it, but it was no use. 

A small scream and sigh came from the bathroom. The door unlocked followed by a thud, the door opened to find Danny on the bathroom floor with blood flowing out of his arms and legs. I looked closer and saw that his throat was slashed. I screamed and Jordon held me, Jorel slid to Dannys body and held him while crying. Dylan called 9-1-1 and George looked terrified, he backed against the wall and slid down, he held his head in his hands and started to cry.

I started to hear sirens and it felt like my world was crashing down again. Paramedics rushed with a stretcher and took Dannys body away from Jorel. Police came in and tried to comfort us but it was no use. Jorel sobbed to himself in the bathroom, he didn't want anybody near him. I stared blankly with tears falling, it felt like everything was in slow motion, I couldn't hear anything, I wish this was a dream, I wish it was just a slumber party. I want to wake up. But this wasn't a dream, he was gone.

Fin

WELL THANKS FOR READING THIS, I HAVE A ONE-SHOT COMING AND A REWRITE FOR FATHER MURDER SO THATS WHY ITS UNPUBLISHED OKIE POKIE BYE BYE