Reassurance

(Jorel)
I sat down with the guys in the main area after I cried my eyes out. Matt saw my pain and stood up, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back to the bunk area and shut the door. I sighed and crossed my arms "Jay, are you okay? I knew you were crying, we all knew. Is this about Danny?" He asked I sighed and nodded "I've just been so worried about him, I thought he was dead. I thought we lost him" I said, hiding the cries behind me. Matt pulled me into a hug "it's going to be okay. It's Danny, he'll be okay" I nodded and Matt pulled away from our hug.

We walked back to the main area with the guys. I saw that George was on the phone, Matt sat with Jordon and I sat on the floor. Matt and Jordon were playing games again and I was watching George. He hung up and smiled "guys, he's okay. Danny's okay" the guys were all cheering "except, he doesn't want to come back until our next show and that's not for another 3 days" we all went silent "but why?" Dylan asked "because of me" I said "no Jay, it's not, I mean you two are best friends" George said. I shook my head and I sighed "Danny and I got into a fight back at the hotel, he said that I didn't know what it was like to have his pain and that we didn't know what we wanted for him. I asked what he wanted and he said that he wanted for me to kiss him I did and he ran off" the guys looked at me and Jordon patted my back "hey it's okay, I'm sure he forgives you" I smiled and nodded even though I knew he didn't.

I got up and went back to my bunk, I layed down and dug underneath my bunk light. I winced and grabbed my razor, I pulled up my sleeve and looked at my scar filled arm. I sighed and ran it deep across my arm five times and I grabbed my bloody rag and cleaned my arm. I hid my rag in my pillow case and put my razor back underneath the light. I sighed and looked at my phone, I saw that I has texts from Danny.

Danny-Boi: Jay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run off
Danny-Boi: I know you probably hate me...
Danny-Boi: I'm with Aron, he's been taking care of me...
Danny-Boi: Text me when you get these..please..

I sighed and shut off my phone, ignoring his messages. I shut my eyes and let my tears fall out.