Back To It

-Around 3 months later

(Danny)
I sigh as I sit on the couch, I look at my bag and suitcase next to the door, back on tour. This time we are going to Europe. We were all going in one van to the airport so that we don't use 6 different cars to get there. I looked at the time, it's 5am. I don't get picked up until 10 but I got up early.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and grabbed my razor from behind my antidepressants and I grabbed a piece of clear duct tape and taped it to the back of my Latin Cross necklace, I know that the guys would probably check my bags for it. I haven't cut in a while and I know that I might need it. I look to my bottle of antidepressants, I grab it and make my way back downstairs. I go to my suitcase and put my pills in.

I make my way back to the couch and I lay down, I have to wait for a few hours to get picked up so I might as well sleep.

-

I open my eyes and I see that I'm in the van, I look around and I see Dylan and Matt on both sides of me. I scrunch up and remain silent. Jordon looked to me and smiled, I slightly wave to him and I close my eyes again.

-

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and I open my eyes, I see George above me. I groan and get up, George laughs at me and follows me out of the van. I roll my eyes and I see that I was woken up for breakfast. Jordon and Matt were already inside and talking to the waitress. Jay was at the entrance on his phone and Dylan smoking a blunt next to him.

George and I went inside to Jordon and Matt, the waitress smiled "how many?" She said "oh we are with them" George said. The waitress sighed "well, you're going to have to wait because it's going to take a while for two tables to clear up" we all shrugged and waited.

Jorel came in and sat away from me, which is pretty weird because he usually sits with me no matter what. I shrug it off and I just stare off into space. I watched as George played around with Matt, they're so cute together but I know that George is straight and Matt has a crush on Jordon.

-

We all finished our food and paid, I rushed back to the van and took the back seats. I layed down on them and closed my eyes for a third time, hoping I don't get woken up unless I'm on a plane.