A Small Fight

(Danny)
I put my stuff down and I sighed, I layed back down on the bed, Jay was laying down on his phone. I started to slowly fall asleep but I was awoken by Jay slamming something on the nightstand between us.

I looked up and I saw that it was his phone that hit the nightstand. I watched as he paced around the room, he looks distressed like he was going to break down. I sat up, "Jay, are you okay?" He stopped and looked at me "does it look like I'm okay?" He sounded like he was going to cry, I stood up and I grabbed my small penguin stuffed animal that I bring with me on long tours.

I walked up to Jorel and I shoved her in his hands, he stopped and looked at me and then back down and her. He smiled and started petting the penguin, "her name is Nova" I say. He looks up at me hands it back to me, Jay sighed and sat back down. I sat next to him and a single tear fell down and his face "Danny, have you ever had somebody who was so close to you, who was everything to you, they were always there, and they just...leave?" Jorel looked up at me with tear filled eyes, "why should I even ask, you probably don't know" he added. I gave him a confused look "what's that supposed to mean?" I ask, he shrugged at me "you don't really have a lot of close friends, so I guess you don't really know what I'm talking about" he said.

I stood up "seriously? You're going to pull that card?" I growled. Jorel stood up too and crossed his arms "what card?" "The 'oh I think nobody understands me anymore, nobody gets my pain' card!" I snapped at him. He dropped his arms "you really think that don't you? You really think that? Do you honestly think it's about that? You always assume that I'm just being a fucking emo! You don't know shit!" He snapped back "you don't know shit either, you don't know what I wanted during that day and you don't know what I want now!" I yelled. Jay huffed "well then what do you want?" "For you to kiss me!" I said without knowing.

I froze as Jay walked up to me, he placed his lips on mine and kissed me, I kissed back slowly. He grazed his tongue against my bottom lip and I pulled away, I looked at him as a tear fell down my face "I'm sorry" I said and rushed out the door.

He's Br(OK)enजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें