Chapter ONE

*
C H A P T E R     O N E
*

"Kay"

"Honey"

"Wake up sweetie it's time for school"

Ugh damn you school, why are you so early in the morning.

I wonder if I brake my legs my mom will let me stay, who am I kidding even with an arm missing she would still make me go to school.

I lay in bed for a little just spacing off and decide to get up.

I go and shower and do all the things I need to do.

I get dressed into a green bomber jacket with some Adidas jeans and shirt and my all red Adidas.

I'm going to need to take a picture of my outfit.

You see I'm somewhat famous on Instagram I have 938k on insta all because I'm somewhat good at makeup.

People at school act so fake around me with all the followers I have. I remember in middle school they had no idea who I was, now they are all over me.

They act like I'm going to grow up and marry this famous man and buy and island and live there. Although that sounds amazing I never want a life like that being famous sounds stressful.Like would you be to keep up an image for people and then the hate and all the meetings and all shit lies people make. Nope, it's just to much for me.

"bye Mom I'm taking my car and I'm most likely going to go to Nat's so don't wait up" I yelled out to my mom so she knows

My mom and I have a great relationship I'm very grateful for it, I can tell her anything.

"Okay sweetie just don't be out late and I won't be home until tomorrow because I have to go to the hospital around 9 pm " she tells me

I get into my matte black Range

This car is very special to me because my dad gave it to me on my 15th birthday

Since my dad was Mexican and my mom white I didn't have a quince instead we agreed on me to just get a car.

My dad and I were really close.

I love him.

He was a businessman he always traveled. Every time he would leave I would always ask for him to bring me something and he would always bring it, until he didn't. He went to Oregon to buy some land with this man but I guess the man they were buying it from had some issues with these other men and, they went down to deal with him and yeah my dad never came back after that.

It was 1 month after I had turned 15 so I didn't take it that well.It had taken me 3 years of therapy and sulking until I composed myself and did what my dad would have done, live life.

"Kay!!!!!!!!" Natalia my best friend yelled out for me while running to me.

"NAAAAAt" I said hugging her.