chapter nine

There it is, the one thing that will end my misery! The sunlight. I stand staring at the window, waiting for it to be directly in my direction. I hear something snap in the woods, so I look in that direction. I see two Salvatores walking my way. I walk out if the house and feel the sun start to burn my skin. Next thing I know, I'm being blocked by a large torso. "Please, let me be!"I say crying. I hear a doiropen and close, then I see a lighting difference in the room. "Why would you try to burn yourself!" Stefan asks me. "I want this misery to end! My sister attempted to kill me, my husband out me at rest for five hundred years, my great niece had to awaken me, my husband cheated on me with another woman if this time, my mother in law attempted to kill me by posining my wine, and u have no family left to live for!" I say crying. Damon hugs me and I feel something slip onto my finger. I look down and see a daylight ring. I sigh knowing that there is no way I will get out of this. I flash away from them, and to the mansion.

I get there and and breath out of relief. It seems no one is here. I walk in and see a piece of blond hair flash by the cornor. I vamp speed there and Rebekah turns around with her face vamped out. "Kaitlyn! Where did you go? Do you know what he did while you were gone?" She yells at me. I start crying. She walks up to me, and hugs me tightly. "I trued it again!" I say and she pulls away from me. "After everything I talked to you about? I told you to talk to me if I got that bad!" She screams. "I'm so sorry Bex! I just couldn't handle it anymore! I felt alone! After everything that has happened in that one day!" I say more tears coming to the surface. "Do you still love my brother?" "Yes!" "You threw your wedding ring at him!" "I didn't want to do that! That was the last thing u wanted! That was the only way I could get away though! I knew i couldn't accomplish what I wanted to if I was still around him!" I say calmly. Then the calmest Mikalson walks in. "Lijah! I say a and vanp speed to hug him. He catches me, and i cry into his shoulder. "What us going on?" He says in his noble manner. "Everyone hates me Lijah! My twin hates me and tryed to kill me! Bex yelled at me for what u did! My mother in law tryed to poison me along with NY other family! Lastly, there's Nik! After what I put him through, he must hate me!" I say sinking to the ground. He picks me up, and cariies me to mine and Niks room.

He lays me down and Rebekah cones in. She lays next to me, so I cuddle into her side like I did all those years ago. I cry my eyes out until there are no tears left. She strokes my hair, and let's me sob. Elijah sits in a chair next to my bed. I hear the door open, but I don't care. I see Elijah and Rebekah share a look. Footsteps make there way towards the room. My heart stops and I hear that one word that makes my blood run cold. "Kaitlyn?"