Chapter five

Elena's point of view!
2010
We are all in the witch house. "Three sleeping originals! Five coffins! Who's in those locked ones?" Damon says. "Million dollar question!" Stefan says. Bonnie starts muttering some witch stuff, and the coffins pop open. Inside one coffin is a woman with blond hair and a long ancient green dress. "Is that Kathryn?" Damon says pulling me to the other coffin. I look in it and see someone that looks exactly like me, but has a long, beautiful, blue dress. Her hair is curled, and she looks like she just stepped out of the 1400! "No, Kathryn isn't here!" I say and they look at me. "Maybe another doppelgänger?" Stefan says. "Maybe we should wake her and find out!" Damon says. I walk up to her, and cut my wrist on an edge of the coffin. I put it up to her wrist and she slowly drinks from it. After about five seconds, she throws my hand away and vamp speeds out of it, landing on the floor. "W-who are you? Wh-where's Nicklaus? W-where are we? W-why did you give me your blood?!" The girl stutters out. "You needed blood!" I say to her. She is obviously scared and confused. "No! I have never drank from the vein! I'm gonna turn into a monster! What am I gonna do?" She says grabbing her head and walking around. Suddenly she stops and looks at us with a look of pure fear. "Where is my husband?" Everyone looks taken back. "Who's your husband?" I ask. "Nicklaus Mikalson! He snapped my neck after I tried to leave him! Where is he?!" She says. Oh my gosh! She's married to Klaus? She's definitely not Kathryn. She turns to me and gets a happy and scared look. "Katerina! Your alive! I thought Nik used you for the sacrifice!" She says with tears in her eyes. "I'm not Katerina! I'm Elena Gilbert, Kathryn's doppelgänger!" I say sadly. "Who is Kathryn?" She asks me. "Your sister Katerina Patrova changed her name to Kathryn Pierce after she killed herself and turned!" I say. She visible stiffens. "M-my sister killed herself? My sisters a vampire? Where is she?!" She says starting to breathe hard. "In a tomb, under a church!" Damon says. She looks at him and he smiles. "Where are we?" "At an old witch place! Klaus' coffins, we hid them. Two of them were locked, three of them had his daggered siblings. We were hoping we could use the two in the locked ones against him! Obviously he didn't want them to get out!" I explain to her. "You said three daggered siblings? Only Kol and Finn should be daggered! Is it Elijah or Rebekah?" She and walking over to them. She lifts them and gasps. "Rebekah? What did you do?" She says starting to cry. "I was with Rebekah in the twentys! The three of us were in a bar, and Rebekah and I fell in love. The bar was attacked, and Klaus asked her if she wanted to go with me or him. She chose me and got daggered." Stefan says. "Wait! I thought he unaffected Barbie Klaus!" Damon says. Kaitlyn turns to him an glares at him. "What?" He says definitively. "Don't call my sister a rude nickname!" She snaps and I laugh. "I'm sorry for being rude! I just am really angry at my husband!" She says sadly. "Would you like a change of clothes?" I say. She looks us up and down and looks back at me weirdly. "Why are you not wearing dresses and suits? Have you not been banished for wearing unfit clothing!" She asks and Damon hides his laugh. "We don't have to worry about that anymore!" I say and she slowly nods. "I need some new clothes due to my dress being out of time!" She says and giggles. "You seem to be nothing like Kathryn!" Damon says. "My sister and I might look alike, but we couldn't be more opposite!" She says looking down. "So your my aunt?" I ask her. "Down the road yes! I take it Kathryn has made an appearance!" She says to me and I nod my head. "Kathryn told me about her life when she was a Patrova, she said how Klaus killed her family, but never mentioned she had a twin!" I say. "My sister and I, have an unusual past!" She says. "Let's go get you some clothes!" I say and she stands up. She starts walking with me, and we walk out of the house.

"There's a ball tonight! The Mikalsons are holding it!" I say unlocking the door to my house. "Okay, what time? I will need to get a dress tonight!" She says standing on my porch. "Oh sorry! I forgot, come in!" I say and she steps through. "What will you be wearing?" She asks me. "A brown gown!" I say opening my door. I walk to my dresser and get a bra, underwear, green tank top, shirt shorts, a green bow, and some sandals. "You can just have this!" I say handing it to her. She looks at me questioningly. "Just try it!" I say and push her into my bathroom. She stays in there for a few minutes and I hear her sigh. "Everything all right in there?" I say slowly walking towards the door. "These clothes are ridiculously complicated!" She sighs and I laugh. Then she comes out and I see myself wearing that exact outfit. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles. "These are a lot more comfortable then corsets and floor length dresses!" She says turning to me. I smile then hear my phone ring.

What's up Damon
Where are you
At my house, she just changed
You invited her in
She seems harmless
The ball is at seven, so be ready
Sir yes sir
Will she be going with us
I think she wanted to make a special appearance
There's a familiar thing
She's still nothing like Kathryn
She's related to her, she has to be like her some how!
Damon, I'm related to Kathryn!
I'll see you in two hours
By Damon

Then he hangs up. "Do you want me to go with you to get a dress?" I ask considering she doesn't know anything about today's time. "I'm sure I can manage, but thank you! I am a five hundred year old vampire after all!" I nod and walk to Jermeys room. I'm about to knock on the door when I decide to play a prank on him. I walk back to my room and see Kaitlyn looking at a picture of mom, dad, and me. "You wanna help me play a prank on my little brother?" I ask her and her face lights up. "The last time I played a prank was 542 years ago!" She says and I smile. "I want you to pretend to be me! Wanna practice?" I say and she smiles. "My name is Elena Gilbert, my brother is Jermey Gilbert. Jermey use to do drugs, but my boyfriends brother compelled him to not do that anymore." She says in a voice that sounds just like mine. "How did you get  all that?" I ask her. "The way your brother carries himself. Tells me that once he was a drug attic. I figured he was compelled, and that Stefan wouldn't have compelled him." She says. "Wow! Your good!" I say. "Why thank you." She says and curtsies. I laugh and she giggles. "Here's the plan, I want you to talk to him about the ball. After a few minutes, drop the Elena voice. First, he will think that your Kathryn, but he will be surprised to find out that she had a twin!" I say. "Why do you trust me? What makes you think I won't try to kill him?" She asks me. "I can see that I can trust you!" I say and she nods. She walks out of my room, and I lead her to Jermeys room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaitlyns new outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaitlyns new outfit