Chapter 22.

I awake up to the sunlight beaming through the curtains. I squint my eyes and rub my forehead. God I have the worst headache ever. What the hell happened last night?

I finally rise up and see Harry leaning against the door frame, smirking. "How are you feelings love?" I throw my pillow at him and bury my head in back into to my bed as I groan loudly. His angelic laugh rings through the whole room.

"Come on, get up. I've made you breakfast and I have 2 pills set downstairs for you headache." I comply and get out of bed, slowly but surely. Harry starts to get impatient and walks over to lift me up and carry me downstairs. I'm actually quite grateful he did, I didn't feel like walking all the way down stairs.

We get to my kitchen and he sits me down on the island. I cross my legs underneath me as he got me a cup of water for my pills. "Thanks baby." I send him a wink and gulp down my pills.

"Your mum rang today." Harry says while fixing our plates to eat. "Yeah?" I hop down from the island and go into the dining room, Harry hot on my heals with two plates in his hand. He sets down my plate in my spot.

"Yeah, she wanted you to call her back, lovely woman is she." I rolled my eyes. "She wants us to come over tonight." I nearly spit out my drink.

"Us?" He laughs, "Yes us, Avalanna." This is weird. My mother never wanted to meet any of my previous boyfriends. I'm not sure about it.

"When do you go back on tour?" I asked him attempting to change the subject. "3 days, and you?"

"I don't know probably the same. Kimberley hasn't called yet, so I'm not sure." I said sticking a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Okay, well then we can go to your mums house tonight then?" I sigh heavy. "Whatever, harry." He pokes my cheek and continued eating. The rest of the meal is ate in silence. My mind spinning with thoughts, my stomach starts to quench up and I am no longer hungry. My nerves are starting to getting the best of me. I never brang a boy home to my parents before, I know Jim isn't my dad, but he sure as hell mise well be. He is a better father figure than my actually father ever was.

God rest his soul, but after everything I found out about him after his death, I've started to realize something and I was completely blind to the stuff that was going on behind my back and I feel terrible for everything. "You alright?" Harry breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just gonna go call my mom." I muster out a fake smile. He nods and goes back to staring at his phone sticks bits of his breakfast in his mouth.

I run up the stairs and grab my phone off my dresser and dial my mom's number.

"Hello?" She picked up.

"Really mom?!" I scream whisper, I keep my voice low in fear Harry might hear. I don't want him to think I don't want him to come.

"What honey?" she asks laughing.

"You asked Harry for dinner?!"

"Yes, he seems so nice, and I would it would be lovely for us to meet him. I don't know why you would try to hide your relationship from me. It's all over the tabloids." She laughs even harder.

I roll my eyes. "I wasn't trying to hide it, it just never came up. What time?"

"Hmm..6, is 6 okay?"

"Whatever fine bye love you." I mumbled into the phone.

Harry and I spent the day doing absolutely nothing. We got so bored we started playing life. I called Emily and Lou today to see how everything turned out last night with El. That's really the only thing I remember from last night. Turns out she didn't even say anything to Emily, I was glad. She has always been the bigger person in situations.