Chapter 11.

"Well honestly, after the premiere Zayn just showed up to my hotel, and admitted his feelings for me. It was so cliche." She spoke with the biggest smile. Causing Eleanor and I to smile as well.

"So.. what happen with Perrie then?" Eleanor asked confused. "I'm honestly quite shocked Louis didn't tell you. He called her and told her. She really was hurt and I also apologized numerous times and we talked it out but she understood and said things weren't going to work out anyways. We just don't want Zayn he get a bad image to the public eye, that's why were in a tough position."

"Wow Lily I'm happy for you!" I screeched and jumped up to give her a hug.

After about 10 minutes of a chat we finally decided to leave. I checked my phone and it was around 9:30 p.m. I really didn't wanna be alone tonight again.

"Hey girls?" I said but it turned out more like a question. They both looked at me waiting for me to continue. "Would you guys wanna stay over mine tonight? We could have a movie night or something." They both agreed.

We made our way outside and separately drove away to my house. My thoughts started to wonder off to my dad. I said a silent prayer about him and focused it on something else blinking away my tears, gosh i miss him so much.

Soon, i arrived to my house and typed in the code. The girls following behind me, my garage was big enough for them to fit their cars in as well. I parked mine and motioned them to pulled in. After they got out and we started to walk to my door that lead into my house i noticed Harry's car was still here. I laughed to myself.

"Since when did you have a Range Rover?" Lillian stopped in her tracks staring at it. I acted like i didn't hear her comment and kept walking.

I dug out my keys and remembered something. "Girls, i haven't been home in so long i don't have anything for us to eat!"

"That's okay we can go to the store!" Eleanor suggested. We turned around and all got into my car. Lillian got in the passenger seat and instantly turned on the radio. Of course it had to be a One direction song. We all looked at each other and laughed and started to sing along to it.

I pulled into a parking space and parked my car. As soon as i hopped out flashing lights were in my eyes. "Shit" I muttered under my breath. I walked over shielding my eyes trying to reach the girls. It didn't help it was dark also.

"Ladies night, Avalanna?" One of the fucking idiots spoke. Another one said "Shopping for Zayn are we?" I still pissed off they won't let that story go. I thought my publicist Amber handled it. Lillian snapped her head at me like she didn't know. God i could kill her sometimes.

We got into the store eventually, and picked up a few things. I didn't want to pick up a lot of things because i'll be leaving for my tour soon. I stopped in my tracks. The girls looked at me confused.

"Ava, what's wrong?" I heard Eleanor say. "My tour." I whispered. "Oh my god i forgot about my tour."

"Why is that a problem?" She asked still not catching on.

"Harry" Lillian said. Shit Shit Shit. How could i be so stupid.

***

It's the next afternoon and the girls left and I just called Harry to see when he was going to pick up his car and he said he was on his way. I cleaned up my house a little bit and still had my Pajamas on when my doorbell rang. I walked downstairs to answer it and i seen my handsome angel. "Good morning Beautiful." He sang while swiftly kissing me.

"Good Afternoon." I corrected him, kissing him back. "Someone's in a good mood." I said.

"I am." He smiled that million dollar smile. I couldn't help but smile back as he walked in.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I have a Meet and Greet with my fans this evening"

I smiled at his excitement. "Well, have fun, Your fans are lovely."

**

A few hours past by and Harry spoke my name, but i wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy watching the notebook. "Avalannaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Harry whined. I sat up frowning at him. "What Harry?! This is the best part of the movie."

"And how many times have you seen this?" He glared at me. "That's not important. What do you want?"

"Whens your dads calling hours?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" All the color drained from his face.