Chapter 16.

*7 months later.*

A lot has happened in these past 7 months. Harry and I both on tour making it very complicated to see each other. But we still make time to see each other as many times as possible. Lillian and Zayn are still a undercover couple. I can tell its staring to slowly tear down Lillian. She's been down in the dumps lately. I've made a very personal trip to modest to ask if they could be public but they keep saying wait a little longer.

Harry and I relationship is also undercover, but It doesn't really bother me personally. I like it better. I don't want the media knowing about this one yet, my relationship is perfect as is. Minus the distance of course.

El and Louis are slowly drifting apart, they broke up a few weeks ago but still are trying to hold on to something that way beyond repair. It pains me to see their relationship crumple right before my eyes. But Louis has been getting close with that waitress we went a while back at Craig's named Emily. She actually a sweetheart, I feel like she genuinely accepts us as people and not famous people. She actually hung out with our group a few times. We really got on with her, she called a few nights after dropping me off at my house.

As for my mom and her new boyfriend, Jim. I definitely misjudged him. He is the sweetest guy I've ever met. He loves my mom and I can tell. We still have our family dinner every Sunday night. Well, I try to make it as much as I can. He will never replace my father that's for damn sure but he's still like a father figure to me.

Right now, I'm heading out to Miami, I have a 2 week break in my tour and the boys have a concert out there tonight and Emily, Lillian, Sophia And I plan on flying out there and surprising the boys. Eleanor is busy at the university this week so she denied our request. Something tells me she didn't want to attend anyways.

Our plan landed and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Im literally so excited to see Harry and the rest of the boys, of course. It's been 4 months since I was able to see him and I just wanted to kiss him and hold him. It's been 5 months since Lily has saw Zayn. They both have been so busy they couldn't even get a break. I looked at her as her knee nervously bounced up and down excitedly. She caught on to me staring at her and she smiled so wide. I winked at her.

We all stepped out of the plane hurrying through the airport making out way to our limo. "I'm so excited!" Sophia spoke. "I miss Liam."

"I miss Zayn."

"I miss Harry."

We all glanced to Emily waiting for her to speak but her cheeks just turned a cherry red. I laughed and rubbed her leg for comfort. I could tell she was nervous as the rest of us.

We first arrived at our hotel to put our things there and get ready. We all shared a suite. I got the key and headed up to our suite. It was beautiful and the view was phenomenal. I checked my phone and sent Harry a quick good luck text and that I missed him. Oh my, I'm so excited to surprise him!! I also checked the time and we only have a hour to get ready. I started to panic. "Come one ladies, 1 hour let's go!" I yelled at the girls.

A hour past and we were all dressed up. I wore tore up high waisted shorts with a floral crop top and my favorite necklace and my hair threw up on top of my head. The rest of the girls looked breath taking too.

The ride there everyone was silent. We were letting our nerves get the best of us. I laughed at them.

We arrive and the lights started to go off. I hurried and grabbed Emily's arms because she wasn't accustom to this life styles so she's not use to all the paparazzi. "Off to see the boys tonight" The paps yelled and others yelling stupid stuff. Ignore them, I whispered to Emily. She just kept her head down. We waited in line with all the exited girls. Lillian and I taking a few pictures with fans.

Finally, we made it through after forever. The butterflies in my stomach still apparent. I made sure to get front row ticket for us so it would be easy for them to spot us. We took our seat and boy I tell you it was hell for us to get through there, all those girls wouldn't budge for anything. I wish we would have left earlier. They have already started before we got to our spots. They were singing 'What makes you beautiful.' This is the first ever song I've heard of theirs. I stared up admiring how passionate Harry was when he performed, he's so beautiful.

My eyes trailed over to Zayn as he was stopped dead in his tracks his eyes locked with Lillian. I smiled widely all the surrounding girls were screaming thinking they were looking at them. I swear I thought he was going to cry.

It was Nialls solo so he wasn't paying that much attention to him but Liam and Harry noticed and were giving him questionable looks. He ran over to Liam and whispered something in his ear and his eyes frantically traveled the crowd, finally eyes finding Sophia I looked over at her as she smiled. I noticed tears streaming down Lillian's face, I reach over to hug her. I've never seen her so happy.

It's Harry's solo and no words are coming out of his mouth he's just staring at me in shock. I look back up at him and smile wide. I mouth 'sing' to him but he still staring at me in a trance. The whole stadium starts to quiet down as the music steady playing. The rest of the boys are looking at Harry. Niall runs up to Harry whispering something in his ear. Whatever it is he said brang Harry out of his trance.

He raised the microphone to his lips and finally spoke as the music stopped. "I'm really sorry everyone, it's just my girlfriends here and-" He stopped realizing the words slipping out of his mouth. My heart sank to the floor and I felt Lillian pull me through the crowd in a hurry.