5 | hanging by a thread

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'll drop you guys off here. Good luck at school," Guren informed.

Blythe and Satori nodded as Guren walked off.

~

"Guys!"

Everyone looked at the entrance to the high school, only to see Chelsea Fibel and Mimmy Sakurada.

"Sakurada-chan! Chels!" Erissa exclaimed.

Mimmy and Chelsea waved at the students that were coming closer to the entrance.

"Beware Blycchi! Joshua-sensei is here today," Mimmy smirked.

"Really? Which class is he in?" Satori asked.

"Class 2-A! Our class!~" Mimmy replied.

"Joshua isn't someone to be avoided. He is a really nice person," Blythe glared.

"He sure is hotter than Satou-kun over there!" Erissa exclaimed.

"Agreed!" Chelsea yelled.

"Don't be mean, Erissa." Satori crossed his arms.

"I can't not be mean," Erissa pouted.

"Now, we should get to class! Joshua-sensei might be mad at us!" Mimmy exclaimed.

As Satori, Mimmy, and Erissa were running to class, they bumped into the mysterious Natsumi Hyuga.

"U-Uh, sorry!" Erissa helped Natsumi stand up as Satori and Mimmy were laughing nervously behind her.

"Oi, isn't she in our class?" Satori asked.

Mimmy nodded. "Natsumi Hyuga, fourth row, seventh seat."

Natsumi looked at Erissa and slightly nodded.

"We should get to class."

Satori sighed and pulled Erissa and Mimmy all the way to the class, leaving Natsumi.

"You're so rude," Erissa glared.

Satori rolled his eyes. "You're one to talk."

Mimmy separated the two as they continued to argue.

"Now now, lets not fight like a married couple, especially when Yasaki-kun is dating someone," Mimmy sighed.

"But he left Natsumi-chan!" Erissa yelled.

"Who cares if I left Hyuga? She can come here on her own!" Satori yelled back.

"That's just being rude! We bumped into her!" Erissa was much closer to Satori now.

"Correction, you bumped into her! So, it's not my fault!" Satori got even closer, grabbing Erissa's bow on her uniform.

"Y-Yasaki-kun! E-Ericchi!" Mimmy screamed.

The two ignored her scream and kept bickering.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Joshua Ayaki, along with another boy.

"You know, you two are very loud," Joshua sighed.

"And what the hell are you two doing?" The boy asked, pointing to Satori's hand on Erissa's bow.

Satori and Erissa noticed what they were doing and backed away in embarrassment.

"L-Look what you're doing!" Erissa covered her chest with her hands, blushing in embarrassment.

"I-It isn't my fault!" Satori screamed back.

"L-Like how i-it wasn't your f-fault when we left N-Nasumi-chan?" Erissa shot back.