Chapter 2

Third Person POV

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"H-how!?" 

Robin was freaking out because the monkey can speak. . .

You jumped down the tree and landed right on my feet. "When I was eight, I found BooBoo almost dead, I saved him but I gave him the capability to speak," "It took about a week."

"Wow, you must be. . . really smart," The green boy on the right flirted.

"And who might you be?" You put your hands on your hips, being a sassy bitch.

"I'm Beast Boy, the best superhero ever!" he winked. 

"Nah, I've seen better." you smirked. 

"Hey, you two, when are you going to stop flirting and get your asses up here!?" BooBoo yelled from the tree. You looked up and replied, "I'm coming back up!"

You looked back at Robin and Beast Boy.

"Better not take his bananas." Robin nudged Beast Boy and started laughing. 

"Oh shut up!" Beast Boy smacked Robins shoulder. 

You laughed and then started climbing back up the tree and hung upside down on a branch. 

"You two coming or what?" 

Beast Boy changed into the same monkey as BooBoo and climbed the tree quickly.

"Wow Beast Boy, I guess you are a really great superhero." You smirked.

"Is that the only animal you turn into or. . ."

"No, I can change into any kind of animal," He bragged, "Sorry you can't be as great as me."

"Oh piss off, I will always be better." You then started climbing higher.

"You know with you two flirting I think I'm just going to leave now." Robin said awkwardly out of place. 

"We aren't flirting." Beast Boy argued. You sadly couldn't hear them that well anymore because you were too high up in the tree.

"Yeah, I'm going to leave too." said BooBoo who climbed onto Robins shoulder.

 "Personal space please?"

"I don't need more monkey booty in my face." complained Robin.

"Does it look like I really care?"

They both then left and Beast Boy climbed higher up the tree and turned back into his normal self. 

He saw you sitting on a huge thick branch looking at the view of all the blue streams and green trees. You saw him staring at you and you patted the spot by you. "Are you going to come sit by me or are you going to keep looking at my gorgeous looks?" 

Beast Boy gulped and went to go sit by you. 

"So, what's your real name?" you asked, grabbing his hand. "I don't know if I should tell you," 

"I don't know if I can trust you yet."

"Dude, you just climbed up a tree with me and you don't trust me yet." You poked his chest teasingly.

"Well I-"

"-No, it's fine," 

"the whole secret identity thing and all. . ."

Beast Boy shrugged. "Well, I'm green so my secret identity wouldn't be much of a secret."

"A lot of people kind of know my real name already,"