Prologue

(editing)

Your P.O.V

I was taking a box of kittens back to the center. They were all beaten up, dirty, with fleas. I got to the center and went inside, running into one of the rooms so I could give them a check up. There were 4 kittens, all spotted with black, brown, and white. I started to clean them so I could get all the fleas and dirt off. One had a infected eye and another one had a bad ear. I then left the room to go find my Uncle Jared. I was running down the hall and spotted him with a group of people.

"Uncle Jared!!!"

The group of people and my Uncle turned there attention towards me.

"I found a box of kittens and I couldn't find the mother but apparently in the neighborhood it was rumored that she got killed by a truck, so I took the kittens and I gave them a check up."

"Are they okay now?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah, but they do need more fat on them, they are really skinny at the moment." 

"Alright." He said with a smile.

I turned my head towards the people. I handed the box of kittens to him and asked, "Uncle, who are they?" 

"Oh yeah," "This is my niece, Y/N L/N." He gestured to me.

"Hi. . ." I waved shyly. 

"Y/N, this is the Young Justice Team."

The people then told us their superhero names. Two were really green, I wondered why.

"Well, I'm going to go find BooBoo," "Nice meeting you all!" 

I waved at them goodbye.

"Who's BooBoo?" Asked the green boy.

That's the last thing I heard until I finally got outside to find my bestfriend, BooBoo the monkey.