One tailed nap[23]

Start from the beginning

"You know nothing." He grunts causing me to narrow my eyes.

Glancing in the direction of my house, I sigh inwardly and take a seat a few ft away from him. "Trust me, you and I are more alike than you think. "

Giving me another look of disbelief, he eyes me wearily trying to figure out my motive.

"Naruto had told me what happened in the hospital.."  I add.

"Do you expect me to apologize." He
says with an indifferent look.

"No, just a reason?"

"Why Ask a question you already know the answer to."

He glares at me once more whilst his sand threateningly levitates behind him.
Feeling his chakra stir, I meet his eyes lazily, "If I knew your motives I wouldn't be here now would I?" I snort.

"Go away, before I kill you." He threatens not sparing me a glance.

I merely sighed as I began to push myself up to leave. I wasn't going to break my neck to ty and understand the guy, especially if he didn't want my company. The exams were tomorrow and the last thing I needed was to sacrifice my sleep trying to not be killed again.

"Ya know there are monsters who act like people and people who act like monsters..." I trail off, " I wonder which one are you?"

The Jinchuriki stiffens in shock at the girls words before he abruptly grips his head in pain.

His sand shoots toward me but before I could evade it, the sand hits something else. 'He wasn't aiming for me...!?' Turning around swiftly I curse my carelessness. There stood Dosu a few feet away. "I was planning on attacking the both of you while you slept as a favor for orochimaru and to be able to face off against Sasuke."

"Why is everyone so obsessed with Uchihas?" I grumble with a scowl summoning my new katana. I tense as I hear Gaara groan more in pain, glancing back in shock at the state he was in. Half of his face was concealed in sand forming that of a demon like face. "Shukaku..." I mumbled and I inhaled sharply as his sand immediately sprung to life and shot toward us. However, the sand seemed to avoid me like to plague and attacked Dosu.

"W-What the...?" I stammered as Gaara form was no where to be seen and I could hear Dosus terror from behind.

"W-What are you!?" Dosu cries out as I swivel around to see them ways off on the roofs.
"GAARA DONT-" But it fell on deaf ears as he
launched downward crashing into the roof where Dosu was, killing him...After a few moments,  Gaara transformed back into his original form, falling to his knees in exhaustion. I stare in shock at the scene that I just witnessed. My brows suddenly furrowed on internal conflict as the boy was hunched over. 'I-I can't just leave him here... what if the ichibi tries to take over again...'

Biting my lips, I hesitantly I jump down and approach him slowly, cursing my compassion. "Stay away." Gaara says hoarsely trying to regain his energy. Ignoring his threats, I flash in front of  him as he collapses. Lifting him so that his arm was around my shoulder, I feel his tired gaze on me. Seeing as he wasn't in the state to be giving me directions to his hotel, I make my way to my home mentally crying at the loss of my relaxation plan. Once I reached, home, I sat him down on the couch and fetched him an old yarn blanket from my room. 'Kakashi s probably doing some late night training with Sasuke anyway.'