Fates design [11]

Recap:
So Zabuzas still alive and Tenshis training to utilize her fire nature  ;)

"Forget family. Forget friends. Forget love. You're a weapon that's all you'll ever be."

||

"You know Naruto's gonna be pissed once he knows we left without him."

"Now now Tenshi we had to, Naruto overexerted his chakra and needed the rest." Kakashi replies giving the impatient Jikan a pointed look. This only caused the girl to roll her eyes in return.

Once we made it to the bridge, we were met with mist and bodies laying everywhere.
Looks like Zabuza wasted no time. Quickly, I run to one of the workers and check their pulse. Letting a sigh of relief out, I thank Kami that Zabuza was in a good enough mood to knock them all unconscious. Standing back up, I immediately jump back to the others. The most is thickening...he must still be here...

"Everyone get ready, he's here!" Kakashi announced.

"Ya think." I muttered lowly, taking my scroll out and summoning my katana.

" this is his hidden mist jutsu!" Sakura commented, fear lacing her emerald hues.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Tamp."

"CAN IT OLD HAG!"

The counter instantly made irk marks portrude from my temple as I often hated when people thought my hair was grey.

"HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY ITS SILV-"

"SAKURA, TENSHI NOT THE TIME!" Kakashi barked, shutting the two teenage girls right up.

"Sorry sensei.." we both said simultaneously.

"I see you still got those brats with you." An ominous voice spoke makings me tense.

"Oh look that ones trembling how pathetic."

Hearing Zabuzas comment I look over at Sakura. She's not trembling? Wait..? My head snaps in Sasukes direction in shock, he was the one trembling...A moment later multiple Zabuza clones surrounded us. Gripping my katana tighter, I eye each one cautiously knowing I mustn't leave Tazunas side.

"I'm trembling with...excitement." Sasukes voice caught my attention making me quirk a brow. In a flash the clones all burst in water defeated. Seeing Sasuke amongst the former clones, I let out a sigh of relief. I almost thought that wasn't the real Sasuke for a second, i mean trembling? That's pushing it alittle to far. Its Sasuke Uchiha, dudes got the emotional capacity of a glacier.

"Ah so you can see it? Looks like you gotta rival Haku." Coming into sight is Zabuza and The tracker nin whom I assume is Haku from before. Seems Kakashis assumptions were right, he was an enemy.

"So it seems." Upon recognizing the tracker nin, the others technically start bashing him. "And hiding behind a mask who does he think he's fooling." Sweatdropping I deadpan at kakashis contradicting insult. Bakas. "I've got him , besides who does he think he is hiding behind that mask." Kakashi literally just said that...

"Oh Sasuke-Kun you're so cool!" Having enough of them blatantly insulting the boy, I cast a glare on my teammates. "Knock it off, we're here to fight not throw unnecessary insults like children."

Hearing my remark it was obvious they were shocked that I was defending the enemy, even Zabuza and Haku were caught off guard. Enemy or not, i hated when people judged the others or enemy  right off the bat. They were the enemy after all and as far as I knew, Zabuza was doing his job just as we had our duties. Hell if the old man had judged me off the bat, I wouldn't even be here today and locked up in some cell somewhere. Deep down, I liked to think everyone deserved the benefit of the doubt. Even the demon of the mist and his little side kick. Everyone did have their reasons after all.