10(end)

Heyyy I just wanted to tell you this chapter has smut buttttttt this is my first time making smut so it will probably be bad ...also it will not be rough because a I want them to be loving...well that's enough of talking let's get to the chapter...

______________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author p.o.v

Jungkook started kissing jimin, at first it was really sweet and soft but it was starting to get really heated.

Jimin put his hands in jungkook  growing neck  hair and play with it while jungkook was kissing his neck. It was the shorter male first time feeling loved, even if jungkook didn't love him he though he would enjoy it even if it is a one time thing.

The taller male started to take jimins shirt off, he took his time to admire jimins figure. He started kissing down jimins chest and played softly with his niples.

The older male was blessed with the younger moans "ahaaa jungkook" that noise was heaven for him.

The older started to take jimins pants dawn slowly and dropped in the floor, he went to kiss jimins sweet lips again.

They were kissing with passion ,sweetness, love, and lust all together felt like heaven to jimin.

Jungkook grinned a little on him making the shorter one moan. Jimin with shaking hands since he was scared that jungkook won't let him, took the border of jungkook basketball pants and pulled it lightly In a way of asking permition. Jungkook nod making jimin know that he can touch anytime he wanted.

The older one already in boxers, started taking jimins pants down. Now both of them where in boxers and grinning on each other.

Jimin is a moan machine, this is the best tho younger had felt in his life, he felt pretty for once. Jungkook was looking at him like he was the only one in this world.

Jungkook began pulling jimins boxers off but jimin stoped him again and said "are you sure jungkook? I am not pretty like other people that would want to be with you" jungkook looked at him and and said "jimin I like you very much I think I even love you now I wouldn't want anyone else here right now, you are a beautiful person inside and out all of you, your pretty eyes, cute little nose and all of you so don't worry my love" I said and he nod.

I pulled jimins boxers off and the mine. We were now kissing each other naked.

I separated from jimins mouth, put 3 fingers in front of his mouth and told him"get them wet, I got to prepare you so it don't hurt and I don't have any lube" he nod with a cute blush on his cheeks.

He did what I told him, while I was kissing his neck giving him marks so everyone knows he is mine and nobady else can touch him but me or else I'll kill them.

When I felt my fingers are wet enough I put one finger in his entrance and looked at him asking for permission he nod and I started to put Mr finger in slowly. He closed his eyes really tight I knew it hurt him so I move my finger in and out slowly. When he was ready I put the second one and started to move them together slowly.

I put my third finger and moved them a little dater not a lot because I will never hurt him. He started to moaned and moved his hips for more. I pulled out my fingers and he moaned frustrated wanting more. I started to put my member in front of his entrance and pushed a little, he nod meaning to move more.

I moved in and out slowly and he was a moaning mess. I touch his sweet spot and was blessed with a beautiful moan. I moved at that slow pace and enjoy the love we were doing right now.

I few more later we both moaned and came at the same time.

I pulled out and laid by his side and hug him. He hug me back snuggling in my neck.

"Jimin, I never felt this feeling before I know we have only met by a few weeks only but I think, no, I am sure i love you so, ...will you be my boyfriend jimin?" I asked with all my sincerity. He looked up with teary eyes and I got scared something happens to him. He cleaned his tears and said "I would love to be your boyfriend jungkookie, I love you too"

Sorry for the short chapter but I don't have much time.

By the way this story is a short story so it will have like one or two more chapters and maybe an epilogue hope you like it....

Bye love youuuuuuu😚😚😚😚😚😚