8

Author p.o.v

It's been 2 weeks since the kiss, they have not being able to confess their feelings since Jungkook had a surprise attack at his house and it was quite bad.

The y.g mafia went very well prepare but not enough to defeat the Jeon mafia.

It was a hard fight but the Jeon mafia could win but someone important to Jungkook got hurt and now they are preparing to fight them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback...

Jimin was at his room normally singing and dancing since he likes it a lot, when some noises where heard outside, there was shooting, glass braking, people yelling "RED CODE" "RED CODE", Jimin got really scared when he heard his door was about to be open so he went to the corner of his room, sat down and cover his face between his legs, trembling and sobbing.

When the door open he though it was his end when a pair of hands took his head between their hands and pull his head up and saw Jungkook with a sweet yet serious face.

Jungkook took his hand and start running outside while jimin ask "where are we going?", Jungkook answer with a "somewhere safe for you"

While they were running a guy went in their way and try to take jimin away, But Jungkook reacted fast enough to hold jimin closer and shoot the guy, he turned to jimin to check if he got hurtand saw that jimins arm was bleeding, because they guy that try to take jimin away had a knife and was able to hurt him enough to make him a scar on him.

He told jimin to get on his so they can arrive faster.

They were running and went to jungkooks office where there was a elevator, Jungkook scan his hand and the elevator went instantly down.

They arrive to an old kind of basement that was old and dirty. Jungkook walked through the basement to the back, there was a door, Jungkook put his hand in the side of the door where a small panel was, then it appear where you put codes in and put a password, the door open there was really modern room, it have white walls, a big bed, computer, television, it was big.

Jungkook put jimin down in the bed and open a closet that had some of jungkooks clothes and got a first aid.(the room on the top)

After taking care of jimins wound he told him to stay there and wait for Namjoon a friend that will give him company and at the same time hacking some cameras and giving information, after telling him that he left leaving jimin alone with a lot of questions...

jimin p.o.v

After jungkook left i am here alone and super scared with a lot of questions, I was so into my thoughts that I did not notice someone got in and poke my shoulder. I got scared and was about to run away whe the man said "don't worry I am not doing anything to you, i am namjoon, friend of Jungkook and hacker here" I looked at him and nod slowly and sat down, he smiled at me and asked do you have any questions you want to ask?"i nod fast and start asking him a bunch of questions, "what is happening?, Why did jungkook left? Why did you came here instead of Jung kook staying? What exactly is your job? Does Jungkook like me like I like I like him?  he laugh and said " wow wow take it easy there little fellow to answer your questions lets go 1 by 1, first one, we are having a fight with the yg mafia, they surprise us with an attack.

to answer your second and third question, he had to leave to fight with the other Jeon mafia members. he told me to come here in case something happened, to keep you company and because this is the safest place to hack in peace, your 4 question is easy to answer my job is to hack a system and get information.

I can hack cameras too to see everywhere and helped them to attack, and for your last question I don't know if Jungkook like you but i am pretty sure that he does feel attract to you" at the end of the last question he was wiggling his eyebrows.

I got really embarrassed and hide my red face between my arms and asked "Did I said the last question loudly?" he laugh and nod with a big smiled and I just could stay there and hide between my hands.

I lift my face up and asked him" but, why did the yg mafia attack us?" he stop wiggling his eyebrowssat down next to me and said " Lets just say they betrayed us and now they are our enemies number one, I can not tell you more, but when you can ask Jungkook and if he trust you enough he will tell you the whole story" I nod slowly trying to process everything, I hope Jungkook trust me enough to tell me what happened between them, I want to know everything about him, good or bad whatever it is....

thank you for reading....

tomorrow I will update again but in jungkooks point of view...

I love youuuuuuu

oh by the way i  did 890 words I am getting better....