9

Flasback 2/2

Jungkook p.o.v

I was in my office doing a check of how many people I have working for me, the connections we have, and most importantly how to protect jimin in all areas.

-jungkook! Jungkook! Come fast RED CODE! RED CODE!- V screamed at me while entering my office. I quickly got up and told V -GO and try to stop them getting close to jimin room- he ran fast and I went as fast as I can to jimins room.

I got to his room and when I open the door I saw the cutest and most heartbreaking scene in my life.

There was jimin in a little ball in the corner of the room straying to hide himself that by the way If it wasn't because of his hair I wouldn't have seen him, I walk to him and I put his head between my hands and try to smile and took his hand and ran to the room I have for emergencies.

He ask me where we're we going but when I was about to answer they tried to attack jimin and I swear I almost saw red, I put jimin close to me and shoot the guy and check him, he had a knife cut and I swear to God that if that guy that did that to him was alive I would have killed him again.

I shake my head and kept running, we got in my secret room I cleaned his cut and told him I sent someone trustworthy and left.

When I got out someone tried to attack me but I was fast enough to punch him and left him unconscious.

I kept running and when I got to the bigger problem I took out my gun and shoot everyone the was trying to hurt any of us. I left a lot of people gravelly hurt but I didn't kill anyone.

I may seem really heartless, I am, but I don't want to look at jimin if I had killed that much people, sure I killed people already but right now I like jimin to much to Involve him in the problem that will cause to kill someone for another gang, I know already did but that one tried to touch someone who means a lot to me.

End of flashback

Still jungkook p.o.v

When the fight ended there was a lot of blood and bodies there I called someone to clean it.

I went to my secret room and saw jimin asleep he looked so cute then I saw NJ sleeping in the chair that is closedto the bed and I was disgusted for a second thers.

-namjoon wake up and go- I said touching his arm he woke up and said- thats how you thank me for helping you thanks a lot my friend bye- I laugh and saw he leaving the room.

I looked at jimin again and decided to go take a shower to lay down next to him.

After the shower I put some basketball pants without a shirt and lay down next to him looking at his face.

He started to move a little and open an eye, he looks at me and blushes a dark red when he sees I have no shirt and covers his eyes and ask- did everything end?- I nod taking his hands out of his face smiling at how cute he looks right now.

- yes it's all fine now" he nods sees my chest again and covers his eyes again.

I laugh and take his hands out of his face and "you can look is yours anyways" he blushes darker than before. I look at his eyes and start to lean in towards him I saw him closing his eyes so I take that as a go pass and kiss him.

It was a slow and beautiful kiss. His lips where soft really soft , the taste of them are driving me crazy, I took his hands while kissing and interlock our fingers, I passed my tongue against his lips to ask him entrance, he gave it to me after 3 seconds, and we began to play with our tongues.

The kiss was slowly getting heated minute by minute I started kissing his neck, passing my tongue I heard a angelic moan and start leaving a hickey in his sweet spot I move and now I was on top of him my arms on each side of his head and my legs between his legs. I moved back to his mouth and trapped all the pretty moans he was giving me.

When I was about to take his shirt off he move his head telling me not to I left his mouth and our faces where centimeters away.

"Why what happend?"
"It's just th--that I do not ha---have a pretty body an--and you will be disappointed" he said sobbing. " look at my eyes jimin" I said looking at him, he looks at me in the eye I take his face between my arms and said" don't be afraid you are beautiful baby, you are the prettiest, cutest, and most mindblowing beautiful person I have ever seen, I like you jimin, why do you think I wouldn't like your body?" He shrugged and said " my parents always told me I a was ugly and useless" then he realised something he looks at me again with wide eyes and said " you like me?" I nod with a small and said " yes, I like you a lot cutie and you are not ugly or useless" I said giving him a peck.

He gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, his eyes went to a tray line and his cheeks were red and looked extra squishy " I lik--like you t-too" he said looking down playing with his fingers and blushing and extra shade of red. I smile and kissed him

TO BE CONTINUED......

Heloooooo author here sorry for not publishing like I said I was going to i lost my phone and my mom just bough me a new one.

Now a question

Do you want smut or not?

Do you want mpreg?

Please tell me in the comments
Bye love you 😚😚😚