050

"Did you pack all your stuff?" Yoongi asked as he put his last few shirts into his suitcase. He sighed heavily at he looked down at his stuff, not able to believe that he had actually managed to make it through these past few days without needing that much clothes. Back home in daegu his wardrobe was full of clothes, many of which he only wore on stage. He sighed once again when he remembered travelling from daegu to seoul in order to get on stage and diss the shit outta all of those wannabe rappers. He honestly missed it, and he knew it was time for them to finally go back home. However, leave somehow felt bittersweet to him. He had grown accustomed to the way they lived together, and something within his heart begged him to just stay, to keep all of them around him. He felt protected while being with them, especially whenever Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook were lying beside him, all of them cuddling like their life depended on it. However, knowing Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin were in the next room calmed him as well, not only his mind but also that nervous feeling within his bone. He needed to have them around him, but that wasn't possible.

At least for a while. He would do his best to find them a beautiful home and then they would all be able to live together happily. He needed to know all of them were happy, but first they had to go back to their separate homes.

"I-I don't have that much anyways." Hoseok stuttered, blinking at the sudden question. He looked around the room, checking again, but there was nothing left that belong to him. Well, he didn't exactly have that much time when he ran away from home. He had about twenty minutes at max before his stepfather would come home. A cold shiver ran down his spine as he thought back to the day he fled the place he once called home. He was happy about leaving them behind, and if he had to do all the things again he would change nothing about his decisions. He had found a new family to live with, one that truly cared for him. He found his significant in three other boys, and he wouldn't let go of them for anything in the world, because they were his world. He loved them, with all his heart, and he knew they loved him just as much back even though that guilty feeling within him often tried to tell him differently. He didn't listen, though he listened to Yoongi. He was happy to leave for sure and go back to where he belonged, South Korea. However, what he truly longer for was a home. He was sure they would give him one. Hell, Yoongi even promised to get them one, but, to be honest, he was afraid as well. What if something went wrong? What if his stepfather would follow him?

He didn't yet know what would happen to that man, but he knew he would never have to suffer from all the consequences of what he had done wrong. They would probably just set him free since his mother said it was all lies. She said Hoseok lied, and he had no idea how to deal with that. His new family would make him forget, eventually. However, what if that asshole decided to come for him? What was he supposed to do then? Watch as he was ripping apart his newly found happiness?

Yoongi turned to face him, and when Hoseok looked up at his hyung he felt the older smiling down at him. It was one of Yoongi's usual warm smiles, one Hoseok had fallen so much in love with. Yoongi reached out to caress his cheek, and when Hoseok felt the elder's touch he leaned into it. If he was a cat he would have purred, too bad. He chuckled at the thought. Yoongi didn't ask, though he seemed please and so he leaned down, pecking Hoseok's lips while he was still smiling. Hoseok wrapped his arms around the elder's neck, pulling him closer to kiss him full force on his lips. Yoongi returned the kiss, though he started chuckling as Hoseok didn't seem to let go of him anytime soon. When Yoongi pulled back, Jungkook was entering the room. Both older man looked at him and smiled. Jungkook took it as an invitation and run over to Hoseok, jumping on top of him and causing them to fall back onto the bed. Both laughed, and Yoongi just watched in content.

"Kookie, where is Joonie?" Hoseok asked between laughs. For a second Jungkook seemed to be thinking, hard, though it soon grew into a somewhat disgusted look.
"Oh, he's trying to get Tae and Jiminie off Jinnie hyung." The youngest stated, a deep sigh following. Hoseok had to laugh as the younger's left eye started slightly twitching.
"That bad?" he asked, and Jungkook nodded his head slightly with his eyes wide open like he had just seen a ghost.
"Honestly, if they'll let Jinnie hyung go within the next hour I'm actually surprised." At that both hyungs laughed.
"Well, I guess we need to tell them to stop."
"Right."