Chapter 17

Felicity's P.O.V 

I looked towards the exit as Calhoun made her way toward us. She looked at me and my brother with a serious look on her face " alright Fix-it twins and sis that's everyone time to blow up this exit " she said making me frown as i look at Ralph and Vanellope " Just go with out me " she said as my brother touch my shoulder " What about the game " he asked holding me close to him making me feel safe " sorry guys but there's nothing we can do about it. without a beacon there's no way to stop those monsters " Mariah said smoothly as Ralph looked at Vanellope " stay with Felix and Felicity " he said hopping on Calhoun's cruiser " Ralph where are you going " Vanellope asked confused as Ralph looked over his shoulder " I have some wrecking to do " he said riding away as my brother ran up a bit " no wait " Felix called before i pulled him back " you two get behind me and my sister " Mariah said as she began shooting while we pulled Vanellope back with us. 

Wreck-it Ralph's P.O.V 

When i got to the mountain i began to pound down on the mentos so they would fall in the diet coke below. " one more " i said before something knocked me down " welcome to the boss level" A familiar voice said as i looked up and glared " turbo " i said bitterly narrowing my eyes " Because of you Ralph i'm now the most powerful virus in the arcade I can take over any game that i want " he said coming closer making me back up a bit " I should thank you but it would be more fun to kill you " he said with an insane grin i frowned and ran to the other side but unfortunately he chased after me. " i'm not done with you yet " he said as i tried to get one more hit on the mentos but unfortunately he grabbed my foot and we went up in the air where i saw that Vanellope was surrounded by Cybugs " Oh look it's your little friend let's watch her die together shall we " He said forcing my head up " it's game over for both of you " he said laughing a little i quickly turned towards him " no just for me " i said getting out of his grasp and falling towards the mountain. 

That one last hit did the trick and before i fell to my death A car glitched by and caught me. I saw Vanellope in the drivers seat " kid " i said surprisingly as she smiled " got it under control " she said as i smiled than we landed in chocolate. We celebrated in chocolate as Felix and his sister watched from a distance. 

Felix's P.O.V

I watched happily as my sister smiled and laid her head on my shoulder " You did Ralph " she yelled hugging me as i smiled " way to go brother " we both said in unison as i jumped up and kissed Mariah's cheek making my sister back up a bit. she quickly picked me up by my shirt up and smirked " i'm...excu....." i started before she cut me off by kissing me on the lips which i gladly kissed back happily. After ward Felicity and I bent down and fixed the finish line then we back away " you ready for this " Ralph asked Vanellope making her smile " ready as i'll ever be "
 she said and as soon as she passed the finished line she surrounded by magic sparkles. She was transformed in a pink dress and sour bill rushed to her " Now i remember " he said shocked " all hail the rightful ruler of sugar rush princess Vanellope " he said in his low mono toned voice. 

Vanellope's P.O.V 

Everyone was shocked when sour bill said that and i was actually still getting over the shock " we are so sorry for how we treated you " Taffyta said and that's when everyone started to apologize for how they treated me " tut tut as your merciful princess i here by decree that everyone who was ever mean to me shall be Executed " I said in a princess-like voice and everybody started begging for mercy.  " oh my land " i heard Felix say which made me smile a bit " I'm just kidding stop crying Taffyta " i said smiling a bit " so this is the real you princess " Ralph asked as i laughed " Ralph are you nuts this isn't the real me " i said glitching out of my dress " this is the real me " i said making Ralph look at me confused " look the code may say i'm a princess but i know what i really am Ralph i'm a racer with the greatest super power ever " I said as i started glitching everywhere. " Pardon me for asking but with out a princess who's gonna lead us " one of the donut officers asked as i turned to them " Me? i'm thinking something along the line of constitutional democracy President Vanellope Von Schweechz  has a nice ring to it don't you think " i said smiling with my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. 

Felicity's P.O.V 

I watched amusingly until Calhoun caught my and Felix's attention " Fix-it Wreck-it the arcade's about to open let's move out " She said as Mariah hopped on her cruiser with my brother while i got in the ship " Ralph you coming " i called as he nodded and he and Vanellope started insulting each other playfully " Ralph " Felix called impatiently and that caught his attention as he got in the shuttle then we headed back to our game and boy was litwak happy to see us.