Chapter 15

Wreck-it Ralph's P.O.V 

I saw Sour bill sweeping up the broken kart and frowned " hey cough drop explain something to me if Vanellope was never meant to exist then why is her picture on the side of the game console" I asked making him take off running, i quickly grabbed him and brought him to my face. " what's going on in this candy coded heart of darkness " I asked with a frown " nothing " he said as brought him closer " talk " I demanded looking at him in the eyes " no " he answered simply " i'll lick you " I threatened " you wouldn't " he said as i stuck my tongue out  and licked him. He still didn't talk so i put him my mouth " they call you sour bill for a reason " I said spitting him out and that's when he began to talk. " Where  is she now " I asked after i got all the information i needed " in the fungeon with the Fix-it twins " he answered " the fix-it twins " i asked as i put him on the nearest lolly pop and headed to the castle. 

Felicity's P.O.V 

I leaned against the dungeon wall filing my nails with a nail file i brought along with me. Mariah was standing beside me looking at Felix who was standing on the bed calling for help " Hello  somebody anybody please let us out " he said pulling on the bar noticing it was lose " what does he say what does he say " he whispered to himself taking out his hammer. I quickly got up " Don't do- " I said before i could finish my sentence he already hit the bar fixing it instantly. " it " i said putting my hand down " Why do i fix everything i touch " he said as Mariah giggling to herself sitting by him touching his hand catching his attention.

 she leaned in as he did the same they were so close to kissing until Ralph busted through the door " Oh come on " I said irritated " nice to see you to Felicity " Ralph said as i waved " Ralph i'm so glad to see you wait no i'm not what do you have to say for yourself stop i don't want to hear it i'm not talk to you " Felix said as Ralph looked at him " okay don't talk that's fine but i need you to fix this go-Kart for me pronto " he said as my brother pulled me beside him " we don't have to do boo forgive my potty mouth. I'm just so so cross with you Do you have any idea what you put us through we went hickley pickley all over creation looking for you we almost drowned in chocolate milk mix" Felix said as I laughed at how worked up he was getting. 

Felix's P.O.V 

i headed to the wafer cookie bed and smiled to myself " and then i met the most dynamite gal oh she gives me the honey glows something awful but she rebuffed my affects then i got thrown in Jail " I said as Ralph,My sister, and Mariah  looked at me " Felix pull yourself together " Ralph said as i got up " no Ralph you have no idea what it's like to be rejected and treated like a criminal " i said turning my back to him as he frowned " yes i do that's everyday of my life " he said as i faced him " it is " i asked as my sister nodded " which is why i ran off tried to be the good guy but i'm not just a bad guy and i need your help there's a little girl who's only hope is this cart please guy fix it and i promise i'll never run off again " he said me and my sister raised our hammers. 

After we fixed the Kart Ralph went to save Vanellope while me and my sister chased after Mariah " Mariah wait " i said as she turned around to face me " what " she said bitterly " What's wrong " i asked as she sighed " you were talking about my sister were you i liked you Felix i really did and i thought you felt the same  " she said as i looked down " My mistake " she said walking off making my sister run after her " but her does feel the same about  you " My sister said as Mariah scoffed " sure he does " she said running off leaving me and felicity behind. i looked at felicity and we began to make our way back to where Ralph was.