chapter 10

Felicity's P.O.V 

After we got out of the quicksand my brother and Mariah were looking at each other while the  laughy taffy vines sang and formed a heart around them. I stared in awe hoping no one would ruin the moment. Unfortunately for me Calhoun just so happen to ruin the moment shooting her gun in the air. " aw come on that was adorable why did you have to ruin it " I said disappointed "enough with the goo-goo eyes we got work to do " she said as Mariah followed her sister. " come on bro your being slow " I said as he nodded and Calhoun turned to us " come on we can a better view from the air you think you two can fix that shuttle " she said as me and Felix grabbed our hammers out of the holders " uh...is that a trick question " i said smiling a bit as my brother nodded " can do " he said as we made our way to the shuttle. 

Ralph's P.O.V

Me and Vanellope made our way to the bakery " alright do your thing knuckles bust it open " she told me as  i looked at the door " what's this your full on criminal aren't you " i said as looked at me. " hey we shook on it " she said making me sigh as i busted the door open " thank you Jeeves" she said as we entered the building. of course i warned her that i don't make things i break them but i helped her anyway. After we were done she ended up loving the cart then she gave some frosting to sign it. Of course we got caught and we made our escape to diet cola mountain. 

King candy's P.O.V

great we lost them i looked at the officers with a semi-angry look " find that glitch, destroy that cart she can't be allowed to race " i ordered them as they nodded and i drove off leaving them behind. I wasn't gonna let all my hard work go to work because of that glitch.