Chapter 16

Mariah's P.O.V

I roamed around the sugar coded game with tears in my eyes. My sister rushed toward me with panic in her eyes " There you are I've been looking for you. We have to go that Cybug multiplied and we need to kill as much of them as we can before they destroy this game " she said as i looked at her and gripped the Gun i was carrying " let's go kill some bugs " i said hoping onto my cruiser while my sister hopped on hers and we flew to where the race was at.

Felicity's P.O.V

I watched as Vanellope passed two more racers and smiled. " Alright kid let's finish this thing without anymore surprises " I heard Ralph say to himself before he was slapped and knocked to the ground by none other than Calhoun " Hope your happy Junk-pile this game is going down and it's all your fault " Calhoun yelled as Mariah looked at her " Chill alright sure the game is going down but you really didn't have to call him Junk-pile " Mariah said glaring at her sister " M'lady you came back " Felix said happily taking his hat off " Can it fix-it " Calhoun said Harshly as Mariah growled " would shut up Sis i have the right to speak because he was speaking to me not you " She said as Calhoun rolled her eyes. " who's older " Calhoun said as Mariah looked away " technically I am since my game was plugged in before your but it was unplugged due to glitches and my game had had only been plugged up for one month " Mariah said fiercely then she turned to Ralph " and that cybug you brought with you multiplied " she continued as Ralph got up " no it died in the taffy swamp trust me " He said as millions of cybugs burst out of the ground " bull roar " Calhoun said taking her gun out and shooting at them.

Mariah smiled at us and hopped on her cruiser " listen up people head to Game central station Now " She said shooting at the cybugs with her sister. Felix and I looked on the Jumbo tron and saw something that shocked us both " Ralph look " Felix said catching his attention as he looked up at the Jumbo tron " is that...? " i asked squinting as Ralph's mouth was open in complete disbelief " no way " he said as we looked at king Candy who was glitching and revealed to be none other than turbo. I started to worry for Vanellope " is she gonna be okay " I asked as Ralph looked away " i hope so " he said as i nodded and headed toward my brother. I looked at at the end of the finish land where Ralph was " Bring home kid the finish line's wide open " he screamed until she slid of the road " oh no " I said as Felix and I rushed to her and pushed the things off her cart " Kid kid are you okay " Ralph asked as Vanellope helped us knock the things off her cart " i'm fine i'm fine let's just finish this race " she said determination lacing her voice.

Felix's P.O.V

My sister and I looked toward the finish line " Oh my land " I said in shock as Ralph grabbed Vanellope and began to run away from the finish line " What about the finish line " she asked as Ralph kept running " there is no finish line " he said as we made our way to the exit. Mariah came by and offered us a ride and we hopped on " Come on we got to go and btw i'm sorry for what i said " she said as me and my sister nodded " it's okay " we said as the three of us made our way to the exit.