Insomnia

The first one was a little long haha so this one's a lot shorter! :)
I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this but I'm still going to post because I feel like it. But if it so happens that someone will actually read this, please leave a comment with an idea you would like to read about :)

*Your Pov*
After tossing and turning around in the bed for about three hours you finally admitted to yourself that you weren't gonna fall asleep. What was this? The third night in a row? You and Harry went to bed at around 1am and it was almost 4am now.
You crawl out of the bed and do as you usually do, make yourself a hot cup of tea and wrap yourself in a blanket to go out to the balcony, sitting down on a sun chair and watch the stars.
About fifteen minutes later you heard the door behind you open and close carefully. Harry probably though you had fell asleep out here like you often do when you can't fall asleep.
"You're still awake kitten?" He asked when he was about to pick you up to carry you to bed.
"Yeah, couldn't fall asleep." You answer, still looking up at the sky.
"Aren't you getting cold?" You shook your head, "no, it's nice; I got a blanket to keep me warm."
"Well, you wanna come inside and cuddle with me? It's awfully lonely to be alone in such a big bed."
"I don't want to lay in the bed unable to fall asleep..." you admitted.
"Alright." He grinned and picked you up bridal style.
"Harry! What are you doing? Put me down!" You shrieked. Harry then sat down in the sun chair himself, putting you in his lap and snuggled you up against him, "I guess this'll have to do." He grinned before kissing the top of your head.
You rested your head on his shoulder, inhaling the scent from his cologne on his neck and before you knew it, your eyes were getting really heavy.
"Sweet dreams Y/N." Harry whispered before kissing you again and you could finally fall asleep.