7

Naruto birthday.

Let's just say it was an organized chaos of laughter, happiness, presents and lots of music and fun.

Naruto brother Kurama had dressed up as the statue of liberty and some of the maids had put on Lolita maid dresses with fox ears and tails.
Lots of other people had dressed up as well.

There were loads of snacks and even more presents.
Some kids from school had turned up as well.
Including hinata and Kiba, both dressed as dogs.
Ino and Sai dressed as kittens.
And not to forget...

Shikamaru the pineapple king and shino the butterfly.

Naruto was ofcource dressed as a fox.

Sasuke was wearing a pair of fox ears as well Cuz Naruto had told him to do so with the sternest voice he could muster for someone never talking louder as little more then a whisper.
And Sasuke could not say no to that.

Kiba had laughed him square in the face for it and Naruto had been grinning all day long.

Sasuke pretended it was horrible ofcource but secretly he was enjoying himself greatly.

The presents.

A few words to describe the content of them would be random, useless, funny, embarrassing, and yet Naruto welcomed them all.

One present in particular though, made him want to kill his brother painfully and slow.

His brother had given him a set of leather belts and handcuffs, whips and toys, condoms in every flavor of the rainbow and at last, a cute teddy bear with cat ears, a maids dress, and a cat tail.

To say it was embarrassing would be a heavy understatement.
His brother had said 'Naruto my boy, you're seventeen now, Time to be a big boy'.
The teens from school had been laughing their heads off and if Naruto would have been able to speak, positive he would have caused the redhead ear damage.

The snacks were all delicious and were gone within no time, of course they had made extras so there was nothing to worry about.

Dinner was a big barbecue and the whole street was allowed to join in.

There was plenty of food to go for and even afterwards there was plenty left.
So all the lucky party people got a bit to take home.

It was 2 am when everyone finally left and Naruto was exhausted.
He had crashed on the couch only to fall asleep after a minute, leaving Sasuke all alone in the chair.
Sasuke, the nice man he was, picked up the blonde carefully and put him in his bed.

After sasuke had tucked the blonde in he went to his own room, crashing down on the bed and placing the foxy ears on the bedside table.

"that was fun" he silently murmured to himself before also falling asleep.

(sorry for the long wait my lovelies, I had been so busy with life and school, I actually forgot about wattpad, please put the burning hay forks down and forgive me >\\\<     I hope to update more often)