2

Naruto walked after the lady into her office, realizing he had walked by that damn door 6 times already, and Facepalmed.
Tsunade who noticed this, smiled at the boy.

"don't worry, you're not the only one being lost here, it's a big school after all." she spoke.
Naruto signed something and tsunade nodded.

"yes dear, the teachers know about you being mute, don't worry.

Naruto was surprised. Tsunade actually knew sign language?

Tsunade yelled into the Intercom.

"Sasuke Uchiha get your ass up here, now!"

Tsunade turned back to Naruto and smiled sweetly.
Naruto was kinda confused at this.
And out of his backpack came yelping sounds like a scared animal.
Tsunade who heard them walked over to Naruto and asked what that was.

My pet fox Naruto signed.
I don't have any friends and I can't really make any so I took my pet fox with me to hang out with.
Tsunade nodded.
"alright that's fine but make sure no one sees him alright?" tsunade said as she handed Naruto everything he needed.
Then a knock on the door was heated and tsunade yelled come in.
Naruto flinched at the sudden sound.

Sasuke walked in, looking at tsunade, then eying the blonde from top to toe, pleased with what he saw and turned back to tsunade.

"what is it?" he asked.
His voice was deep and sounded like music to Naruto sensitive ears.
It sent shivers down his spine.

"Sasuke I want you to show Naruto around, he's mute and I know you know sign language so I choose you for the task.
Naruto beamed at the other knowing sign language.
Naruto bowed and smiled at Sasuke.

That smile, you know, that one that makes the background go all pink and glittery and send shivers down your spine like fireworks.
At least in Sasuke eyes it did.

Tsunade now pushed them outside of her office and told them to leave.
Sasuke grabbed Naruto schedule and signed.

"you've got the same as mine... " hé said.

Naruto nodded, then something grabbed his wrist and Dragged him away.(cough cough Sasuke cough)
To their first period.

They stepped in and immediately all girls started making sighing sounds.
Ohhh sasukeee-s were everywhere to be heard.
Naruto giggled... Or... What could be called a giggle for someone who doesn't use his voice.

Sasuke grunted in annoyance.
He hated this.
Naruto tapped his shoulder.

What was that about he signed.
Sasuke decided that sign language was actually really coming in handy right now.

They all claim to "love me" and it's annoying as hell but... They can't get me, I'm not interested In any of these banshees he signed back.
Naruto smiled.

Oh so you're the popular guy eh? And not interested in any of these pretty girls? Are you sick? Naruto joked.

Sasuke gave him a glare and shook his head.
Naruto smiled again.

All the kids in their class stared at the super fast sign language that they were speaking, having no idea what they said.
One kid, Kiba, asked: " dude are you deaf or something!?"
Naruto shook his head.

Then iruka, their teacher spoke.
"he's not deaf, he's mute, it doesn't matter and I want you to treat him like anyone else.
Naruto nodded at iruka who smiled at him and looked back down at the papers on his desk.
Naruto turned his head towards Sasuke again and signed:

I would totally go for the one with long black hair and lavender eyes in the back if I were you."
Sasuke now laughed.
That's Hinata hyuuga, and like the only girl in this school actually not Interested in me. She wants the goofy kid, the one with brown hair and red face paint.
Naruto nodded.

This is gonna be a fun year, he thought