Henry Bowers (SMUT) | 2017

(26th Jan Authors Note: I don't like writing smuts anymore, please forgive this chapter.)

"Richie! Wait!" I shouted out to my little brother, running down the stairs of our front porch.

"Wow, you're not late for once." He smirked, I ran up to him and joined his circle of friends at the bus stop.

We stood there chatting in the sizzling hot weather, whilst we where waiting for our bus to arrive. I wished I hadn't wore my bomber jacket because I was baking hot from all the heat. Everyone was panting and sweating, we where about to go back inside to get a glass of water before our bus pulled up.

"About time." I sighed, walking to the bus entrance whilst shooting a small smile at the bus driver. I sat myself down at the back, next to my group of friends who where all made up of girls. I placed my backpack off my back and down onto my lap, turning my head sideways to look out the window.

I jumped when I saw a blue car speed past the bus, blasting music what could even be heard when they got some distance. Henry Bowers, I despised him. He'd always bully my brother and his friends, he even cut that poor kid Ben Hanscoms stomach for christs sake! I just hoped for the best.. and that I didn't run into him today.

-big time skip to the last lesson of the day-

"Alright class, I am going to set you all a project to work on over the weekend." Miss Milfred announced. Our class sighed, putting their attention on who they where going to be paired with.

I chewed my pen anxiously, hoping I wasn't with anyone I didn't like. Especially Henry, he was in my class along with one of his friends Belch Huggins. I'd do anything not to be with either of them, my palm of my hands started to sweat as the teacher started reading out our pairs.

"Richie and Stan." I was relieved that my brother was with one of his close friends, but that still left me to be paired with..-

"Y/N and Henry." My breathing hitched, I turned my head around to see Henry staring at me. Oh god. I turned back around and gulped, Richie turned around and gave me a sorrow look.

'Good luck' Richie mouthed to me and turned back around, I listened to who was paired with Belch. Luckily, he wasn't with any of my brothers friends or my friends; thank god.

-end of school-

The bell rang, making me jump out of my school whilst figuring out what I was going to do with Henry as my partner. I sighed and picked up my backpack, noticing I was probably the last person to leave the class. I marched to the door, as I took one step outside I heard my teacher call out my name. I smacked my forehead with my hand and turned around to see Henry with an unenthusiastic look on his face.

"I have decided that you two are going to start this project today. So you both don't 'forget'." She huffed, and handed me a medium sized sheet of paper. I shakily took it from our hands and watched her leave the classroom.

"I'll be back in an hour, please don't end up pulling eachovers hair out." She sighed and took a step out of the class, before poking her head back inside. "Remember what I said Henry." She narrowed her eyes and skipped off down the hallway, to where I presumed she was off to the staff room.

"Ugh. Come on then." He frowned and made his way to the back of the class to a desk. I slowly followed behind him, my knees getting weak with anxiety.

I placed the sheet of paper down onto the desk and fiddled with the inside of my jacket, begging to get hot and sweaty. I breathed in and out through my nostrils deeply, trying to calm myself down.